• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join PC in Georgia: Looking for a Mentor in Rome, GA | Sherri from Rome, GA

In summary, to become a part of Pampered Chef in Georgia, you can sign up to become a consultant on their website. A mentor in Pampered Chef is an experienced consultant who will guide and support you in your business. To find a mentor in Rome, GA, you can reach out to Sherri from Rome, GA or attend local events. The benefits of having a mentor include guidance, support, and valuable insights. While having a mentor is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for success in your business.
Chef Sherri
Hi All! I just joined PC this week - my kit should arrive tomorrow! I am so excited! My recruiter is in NC and I am in Georgia. Is there anyone on the board here in Georgia who would be interested in mentoring me til I get my feet wet a bit? :eek:

Sherri
Rome, Ga

[email protected]

Hi Sherri!

At the top of the page there are different tabs that you can click on and one of them is Consultant Directory. Click on that and then Ga and you will find two consultants that are located in GA. Hope this helps you!!

ThanksThank!! I checked and there is nobody close to me, but maybe soon! :D

Sherri Hardegree
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Chef Sherri said:
Hi All! I just joined PC this week - my kit should arrive tomorrow! I am so excited! My recruiter is in NC and I am in Georgia. Is there anyone on the board here in Georgia who would be interested in mentoring me til I get my feet wet a bit? :eek:

Sherri
Rome, Ga

[email protected]

Hey Sherri this is Monica...remember me :D I just sent you an email. Boy i have missed you!!!! I am so glad you finally took the step. Did you go thru jamie? well check your email and get back in touch with me soon ok. i would love to talk to you again and maybe help out if possible

I'm from GASherri,

My name is Carrie Singer and I live in Roswell, GA. I am relatively new to PC (signed up in June, this is my first SS month and I went to National Conference). Feel free to email me!

Carrie Singer
www.pamperedchef.biz/carriesinger

1. How do I become a part of Pampered Chef in Georgia?

To become a part of Pampered Chef in Georgia, you can sign up to become a consultant on our website. You will be asked to provide some basic information and choose a starter kit. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will officially be a part of our team!

2. What is the role of a mentor in Pampered Chef?

A mentor in Pampered Chef is an experienced consultant who will guide and support you as you start your business. They will provide training, offer advice, and help you achieve your goals. They will also be a source of motivation and encouragement throughout your journey with Pampered Chef.

3. How do I find a mentor in Rome, GA?

If you are looking for a mentor in Rome, GA, you can reach out to Sherri from Rome, GA, who has listed herself as a mentor on our website. You can also attend local Pampered Chef events and meet other consultants who can potentially become your mentor.

4. What are the benefits of having a mentor in Pampered Chef?

Having a mentor in Pampered Chef can be extremely beneficial, especially for new consultants. They can provide guidance, support, and resources to help you succeed in your business. They can also help you avoid common mistakes and provide valuable insights from their own experience.

5. Is it mandatory to have a mentor in Pampered Chef?

No, having a mentor in Pampered Chef is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended. Having a mentor can greatly improve your chances of success and help you build a strong foundation for your business. However, if you feel confident in starting your business without a mentor, that is also an option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jamie Guimette
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • debbieann