• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Cincinnati or Close?

JennyIn summary, Patty, a Pampered Chef consultant, has 10 Cincinnati Zoo admission tickets with arm bands, 10 tickets to the 4D Theater, and a free parking pass. She is unable to use them and is looking to give them to a family who may not be able to afford a trip to the zoo. She is open to sharing her email and post on social media to reach a larger audience.
patty42240
I live in SW Kentucky and have 10 Cincinnati Zoo admission tickets with 10 arm bands and 10 tickets to get into the 4D Theater and one free parking pass if anyone is interested. They are FREE (value over $120). They were given to me by the Cincinnati Zoo Park Operations Supervisor this summer. I am unable to use the tickets because I cannot afford to come to Ohio. The tickets are good through December 31, 2009 and can be used for the PNC Festival of Lights.

I would truly like these tickets to go to a family that may not otherwise be able to afford to go. Please let me know if you or someone you know can benefit from these tickets. Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• PNC Festival of Lights.pdf
    45.5 KB · Views: 335
If you can't find someone, consider donating them to a local Boys and Girls Club or other organization! They often do Star Member trips, and that could be one of them!

That is a great idea but I figure someone who lives in Cincy can help me..and I was really hoping someone in our PC family could use them :)

My son lives in Cincinnati ..

Dear Patty,I came across your post about the Cincinnati Zoo tickets and wanted to reach out to you as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to use these tickets, but I admire your generosity in wanting to give them to a family who may not be able to afford a trip to the zoo.I would love to help spread the word about your offer to my customers and social media followers. I believe there may be some families in my area who would greatly appreciate the opportunity to visit the zoo and experience the PNC Festival of Lights.If you are open to it, I would be happy to share your email and contact information with anyone who may be interested in the tickets. Alternatively, if you would like, I can also share your post on my social media platforms to reach a larger audience.Thank you for being so kind and giving back to your community. I hope we can work together to find a deserving family who can enjoy this wonderful opportunity.Best,

1. What products do you offer for anyone in Cincinnati or close?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen and cooking products for anyone in Cincinnati or close. Our products include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even food items such as spices and sauces. We also have a variety of kitchen organization and storage solutions.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products if I don't live in Cincinnati?

Yes, you can! While our products are perfect for anyone in Cincinnati or close, we also offer online ordering and shipping to anywhere in the United States. So no matter where you live, you can still enjoy our high-quality kitchen products.

3. Do you have any special offers or discounts for customers in Cincinnati?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for our customers in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas. These can include limited-time promotions, exclusive deals, and discounts on popular products. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party or event in Cincinnati?

Absolutely! We love hosting parties and events in Cincinnati for anyone who is interested in our products. You can choose from a traditional in-home party or a virtual party, where you and your friends can shop and learn about our products from the comfort of your own home.

5. Are there any local Cincinnati consultants I can contact for more information?

Yes, we have a team of dedicated Pampered Chef consultants in Cincinnati who are happy to assist you with any questions or inquiries. You can find a list of local consultants on our website or contact our customer service team for a referral.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Back