• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Myspace Addiction: Connecting with Friends and Family at /pcheflisab

In summary, Lisa is addicted to MySpace and spends more time on the site than she does talking to friends and family. She has added most of her friends on the site and is looking for more friends to add.
lacychef said:
Do any of you have problems with viruses since having your myspace page? My dh is ready to delete both our pages, because we've been getting many viruses since having them. Just curious!

How can you catch a virus from a myspace page?

lacychef said:
Do any of you have problems with viruses since having your myspace page? My dh is ready to delete both our pages, because we've been getting many viruses since having them. Just curious!

Not sure how that would happen. I suspect its more likely coincidence.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

On our myspace pages we cannot even state that we work for Pampered Chef right?

But something like this would be ok, correct?
I am an Independent consultant for an awesome company that sells quality kitchen tools and is devoted to bringing families together.

Am I understanding the rules correctly?

I think that would be safe! I have a my space page too, but I have done nothing to it! I need to upload some pictures and spend some time in it! My sis is so upset with me that I have done nothing with it, yet I've had it for over 6 months! I'm too addicted to this site! I'd never get anything done if I played on my space too! I wouldn't know when to "work" my business!:eek: :D :p ;)

Anyone notice the specific reference to MySpace in this week's weekly bites?

ivykeep said:
Anyone notice the specific reference to MySpace in this week's weekly bites?

Yep, wonder if it was all our talk here. LOL, getting paranoid. :rolleyes:

I'm on myspace too, I just joined the group someone on here created - great idea! :) The only bad thing is that it's so addicting! ha ha Sometimes I can go a week without it, but then I get a friends request or something and I'm right back on there everyday!

I know someone mentioned viruses earlier. I'm not exactly sure how it happens, but I've been told to make sure you don't open any message if it's from someone whose profile no longer exists... they are usually viruses. Oh, and myspace tends to add a ton of spyware to your computer, so make sure you scan for it more often.

Are we allowed to say we are PC consultants in our profiles??

Kristin - I got your friend request and accepted! Thanks!

I'm on myspace! I have it private so I have only 3 friends. WOULD LOVE SOME MORE! Just let me know you are from CS. I have gotten requests before but have no idea who the people are. They always have strange names.

http://www.myspace.com/tpchefrebecca

Rebecca - I just sent you a friend request and also sent an email telling you I was from Chef success.

Thanks Sharisse!

I just added you. I never put anything PC on there. This is only about me and my family however none of my family for friends have a myspace. Go figure!

dannyzmom said:
How can you catch a virus from a myspace page?

My dh swears we got them from myspace....we both kept getting weird friend requests, and were told sometimes that bulletins from friends weren't posted by them, so they were probably viruses. Don't know....I thought I lost everything yesterday, but somehow he got it all back.

tpchefrebecca said:
I'm on myspace! I have it private so I have only 3 friends. WOULD LOVE SOME MORE! Just let me know you are from CS. I have gotten requests before but have no idea who the people are. They always have strange names.

Hi Rebecca

I sent you a friend request!

tpchefrebecca said:

I sent you a freinds request.

I need some help. I signed up for myspace last night /crazygirldusty. But I have no idea what to do from there. When I go to my page all I see are the edit options, but none that help me "decorate" myspace. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me. I found an old friend and she added me to her myspace as a friend and now I see that she is on my page as a friend. I can't seem to figure this out. I am completely dumbfounded with this. HELP!!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies