• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Myspace Addiction: Connecting with Friends and Family at /pcheflisab

In summary, Lisa is addicted to MySpace and spends more time on the site than she does talking to friends and family. She has added most of her friends on the site and is looking for more friends to add.
lisacb77
I'm addicted!! Now I talk to friends and family more on there than anything. Probably the only thing that can be more addicting than this place :D

Check me out at /pcheflisab on there.

I can't view your profile it's set to private

mine is pamperednikki at gmail dot com

I don't remember to go there much but I'vec added you as a friend. I'm /tlennhoff

i've added u as a friend

I spend more time on LJ because more of my freinds are there. I don't post much on any of these blog/journal/spaces as I'm either reading (and moderating) a bunch of jewish fora or I'm here. Mostly its all I can do to keep up with my various friends around the world.

And we are all friends now.

Cool, I added y'all! Thanks!

I love Myspace... its easy to become addicted. :) However, it will wear off!! :)

I loved finding some of my long long long lost friends..

I am /richgirljj

:)

How funny Lisa! I was going to start this same thread:) Some of my good friends are on there, & my dh just made a page last week. He keeps telling me I need a page.....so I'll come back to this thread later in the week probably to tell you all my page! I was thinking it would be another fun way to keep in touch with my fellow cheffers;) (in a non-PC way!)

I'm on too...for_my_golden

Here is mine. I have added all of you to my friends list.

/rockerchick_007

got mine up....it's /pcheflacy
:)

:)I am emmyandjonsmom on myspace.

Abey

Wanted to broadcast a message to you... Thanks for being my friend... I have added all y'all! ;)

~jaye

I'm having problems adding today, I keep getting an error. I'm /tlennhoff btw.

tlennhoff said:

I added you... :)

I think I added everyone. Cool!

I will add everyone later when I have more time:)

I'm on there.../bishopskitchen

jaye said:
Wanted to broadcast a message to you... Thanks for being my friend... I have added all y'all! ;)

~jaye

Aww, thanks for being my friend too:)

tlennhoff said:

I was having trouble yesterday, are you on your home page when you are trying to add? On the address bar you have to remove the word home then it should work.

I was getting the same error trying to view friend requests & messages. I have 2 pending requests (Nicole & Jaye) but I'm not sure they actually got my request so I'm not sure what to do.

I added most of you just now! Please add me back! :)

We should start a Myspace group so everyone knows who we are!

mine is /lisatot

I have not spoke with anyone on this website yet, I know how it is when new people come along. Hoping to become good friends with all of you. Have a good night!!!

me too!I am new to myspace... but would love some company there are well!
/falissiya

I am mommyhugz1978 on myspace...... feel free to add me!!

I made a myspace page -- well, i joined, havent really done anything with the page because i can't figure it out :(

Carolyn,
what are you trying to figure out? I would be glad to help.

Hey Brooke....you have a pic on your myspace; why no pic here?:)

Did you see how bad that pic is?

The only reason I took that one is a very dear friend of mine was insistant about having a face to my name on her page. I will look through the pics on the cm website and see if there are any worth uploading.

I'll get one on here soon, not really any pics of me in the albums on cm.

It's not bad!:rolleyes: I don't know too many people that actually like pics of themselves though!

myspace siteI have a myspace site too. I would love to make some new PC friends. You are welcome to add me if you would like.

Flora
/njflora

you all add me to your myspace too

im pamperedchef4u2

wow I cant believe I only got 1 friends request on myspace.

come on do i have to beg

search me
[email protected]

thanks
Dawn

You could add us. I've had problems with myspace for the last week and have not been able to get some of your profiles in order to add you. /tlennhoff

i'm on myspace too... vvery addicting... primeofthemorning...
add me ... i added you all... well some would not allow me to find you... so add me and i will add you

Yes, if you can't add me send me an email with your link!

Same here. Anyone that cannot add me send me an email by clicking on my username here in chef success and selecting either Private message or email and include a full link to your myspace profile.

I'm /theoriginalkimmydarling

mommyhugz1978 said:
here is my URL.... feel free to pop in a vist me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/mommyhugz

I've been unable to add you. It asks for your last name or email address and the info I have does not work. Watn to add me /tlennhoff?

Thats werid I clicked on my URL and it took me right to my profile.... I clicked add, and it took me to where I would need to log in to myspace.

Yeah Leah, it says your profile has been deleted!

Don't forget to add a link to chefsuccess, it helps! :)

Well I was finally able to add Leah.

And Greg, I made a blog comment about the forum. I've also been telling my cluster about this place.

I might have to do a blog comment as well. I can't seem to get the HTML posted right! Sorry Greg, I tried!!!

I'm /clarenixon

I am looking at it right now.. that is werid.....

lisacb77 said:
Yeah Leah, it says your profile has been deleted!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies