• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here in Kern County, Ca?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products for sale in Kern County, CA. They also offer both in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations and host Pampered Chef parties in the area. Interested individuals can become a consultant by contacting one of their consultants or visiting their website for more information. Additionally, there are often special offers and promotions available in Kern County, CA, which can be found on their website or through their consultants.
CookingwithMary
Asking for a friend--
Needs a reliable--sober and mature-- female helper for her horses and general caretaking.

Job site is in Tehachapi, must live on 20 acre site 3-4 days a week. Will exchange rent for work, it is a good situation for a retired, able bodied horse lover.

PM me for details or if you have any leads. Yes, there is going to be a background check :)

There is someone on here in Bakersfield, CA which is in Kern County but I believe she is married and has a family and who knows if she likes horses! :)

Well, Janet, you never know 'who knows who'. Maybe someone could use the job, I sure hope so.That's why I posted here. :)

CookingwithMary said:
Well, Janet, you never know 'who knows who'.

Maybe someone could use the job, I sure hope so.

That's why I posted here. :)

Yup! Someone here may have someone there who loves horses - good luck!

Hi there,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I saw your post about needing a reliable, sober, and mature female helper for your horses and general caretaking. I may not personally fit the criteria, but I have a wide network of women who may be interested in this opportunity.I can definitely understand the importance of finding someone trustworthy to take care of your horses and property. I would be happy to connect you with potential candidates or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Have a great day!Best,

1. What products do you offer for sale in Kern County, CA?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products for sale in Kern County, CA. Some popular products include our stoneware, cutlery, and small kitchen appliances.

2. Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations in Kern County, CA?

Yes, we offer both in-person and virtual cooking classes and demonstrations in Kern County, CA. Our trained consultants can teach you how to use our products and share delicious recipes and cooking tips.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Kern County, CA?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Kern County, CA can help you host a fun and interactive Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products.

4. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Kern County, CA?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef in Kern County, CA, you can reach out to one of our consultants or visit our website to learn more about the opportunity. We offer training and support to help you start and grow your own business.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions available in Kern County, CA?

Yes, we often have special offers and promotions available in Kern County, CA. Our consultants can keep you updated on any current deals or you can visit our website to see our latest offers.

Back