• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hear About Pampered Chef on the Today Show?

In summary, the conversation discussed the benefits of setting & achieving small goals in order to reach larger goals, and the importance of being accountable to oneself in order to stay motivated. It also mentioned the potential setbacks that may occur and how to overcome them, emphasizing the need to have a positive mindset and to learn from mistakes. Finally, it touched on the importance of celebrating accomplishments and recognizing progress along the way.
loreo
There are several consultants on Facebook posting this
Tune in tomorrow, June 25 to see The Pampered Chef® Cool & Serve Square Tray featured on NBC’s Today Show in a segment on "Keeping Cool"

Lori

Just saw this in my email:

ExecuFlash said:
ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

I have exciting news to share. The Pampered Chef® is coming to a TV station near you bright and early tomorrow morning!

Tune in tomorrow, June 25 to see The Pampered Chef® Cool & Serve Square Tray featured on NBC’s Today Show in a segment on "Keeping Cool." Make sure you check your local listings for channel and times, and please note that scheduled broadcasts can change at any time and are subject to breaking news events and other changes.

Please share this amazing news with your team and help them use the coverage to promote our newest summer product.

I just hope they are able to put on the website, or on You Tube. Most of my customers will be at work!

1. What is "Anyone Heard This"?

"Anyone Heard This" is a phrase that is commonly used to ask if anyone has heard or knows about a certain topic or event. In this case, it is referring to a product being featured on a television show.

2. Who are the consultants on Facebook posting about this Tune?

The consultants on Facebook are affiliated with The Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen products.

3. When will the segment featuring The Pampered Chef Cool & Serve Square Tray be aired?

The segment will be aired on the NBC Today Show on June 25.

4. What is the Cool & Serve Square Tray and why is it being featured on the Today Show?

The Cool & Serve Square Tray is a product from The Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food cool and fresh for outdoor events and parties. It is being featured on the Today Show as a helpful and innovative kitchen product for the upcoming summer season.

5. How can I watch the segment on the Today Show?

You can watch the segment live on the Today Show on NBC, or you can visit the Today Show website after the show airs to watch the segment on demand. You can also follow The Pampered Chef on social media for updates and highlights from the segment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
Replies