• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party? Reviews and Deals Inside!

In summary, "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?" is a popular mystery party game for the Nintendo Wii console that allows players to solve crimes by gathering clues and interrogating suspects. It can be played by up to 4 players and is compatible with both the original Wii and Wii U consoles. The game is suitable for players of all ages, but does contain some mild violence and suggestive themes. Additional accessories, such as a Wii MotionPlus, are not necessary to play the game.
flemings99
Gold Member
Toys R Us has games this week buy 2 get 1 free. I'm soooo buying Just Dance 2 tomorrow when it is released and am thinking about also getting Guilty Party for x-mas for kids. Wondered if anyone has it already and can give feedback as to if they like it or not.

Thanks. PS we have Just Dance and LOVE IT!!!:sing:

Wow, that's a great deal! I love when stores have buy 2 get 1 free promotions. Just Dance 2 is definitely a must-buy, especially since it's just been released. My friends and I had a blast playing the first one, so I can't wait to try out the new songs and features in the second one.As for Guilty Party, I haven't personally played it yet, but I've heard good things about it. It's a fun and interactive party game, perfect for kids and families. I've also heard that it has a good mix of mini-games and challenges, so it should keep everyone entertained.I think it's a great choice for a Christmas gift, especially if your family already loves Just Dance. It's always nice to have a variety of games to play together. Let us know how you like it if you end up getting it! Happy gaming! :controller:

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help you out with your game choices. I haven't personally played Wii Guilty Party, but I've heard great things about it from friends and customers. It's a fun and interactive mystery game that's perfect for the whole family to play together. Plus, with the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Toys R Us, it's a great time to add it to your collection. I'm also a big fan of Just Dance 2 and I'm sure your kids will love it as well. Happy gaming!

What is "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?"

"Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?" is a popular mystery party game for the Nintendo Wii gaming console. It allows players to solve a series of crimes by gathering clues and interrogating suspects.

How many players can participate in "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?"

The game can be played by up to 4 players at a time. However, there is also a single-player mode available for those who prefer to play alone.

Can I play "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?" on the newer Wii U console?

Yes, "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?" is compatible with both the original Wii console and the newer Wii U console.

Is "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?" suitable for children?

The game is rated E for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board, making it suitable for players of all ages. However, it does involve some mild violence and suggestive themes.

Do I need any additional accessories to play "Anyone Have Wii Guilty Party?"

No, the game can be played using the Wii remote controller that comes with the console. However, some players may find it easier to play with a Wii MotionPlus accessory for more accurate motion controls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies