• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set?

In summary, Diane's aircraft is missing. She has made the corn chowder (yummy!) and the spinach tortellini soup (also yummy if you stick to the recipe!). She wanted to make the recipe that uses Orzo, but could never find any around here. Now that she has found a source for orzo, the blinkin' recipe card has gone AWOL. Can anyone help her out? Thanks! KG provides the recipe for Chicken and Orzo Soup, which is delicious. The Meatball Stew is also
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
One of my aircraft is missing.

I've made the corn chowder (yummy!) and the spinach tortellini soup (also yummy if you stick to the recipe!)

I wanted to make the recipe that uses Orzo, but could never find any around here. Now that I've found a source for orzo, the blinkin' recipe card has gone AWOL.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Okay KG, I have the card you are looking for, I think!! Is it the Chicken and Orzo Soup? Do you want me to post it here or would you rather I email it or PM it to you?

By the way, the Meatball Stew is awesome!!!! I haven't tried the others yet, but I think the Lazy Lasagna Chili and the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo soup look great!!

stephanieboyd said:
Okay KG, I have the card you are looking for, I think!! Is it the Chicken and Orzo Soup? Do you want me to post it here or would you rather I email it or PM it to you?

By the way, the Meatball Stew is awesome!!!! I haven't tried the others yet, but I think the Lazy Lasagna Chili and the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo soup look great!!
Gee, don't post it here. We don't want you to get into trouble for copyright violation. ;)

(Nod, nod, wink, wink)

Chicken and Orzo SoupHere ya go:

Ingredients:

1/2 c chopped onion
1 t oliveoil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 t dried oregano
1 carton (32 oz) chicken broth
1 c water
1/4 t coarsely ground black pepper
1/3 c uncooked orzo
1 1/2 c dicedcooked chicken
1 c chopped zucchini
1/3 c chopped roaste dred pepper
1 T lemon juice
Feta cheese and snipped parsley (optional)

1. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Heat oil in Professional Medium (3 qt) Saucepan over med-hi heat until hot. Add onion, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and oregano; cook and stir 3 min. Add broth, water and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in orzo; cook, stirring occasionally, 8 min or until orzo is tender.

2. Meanwhile, dice chicken using Chef's Knife; chop zucchini and red pepper with Food Chopper. Add chicken, zucchini and red pepper to broth. Return to a boil; cook 1 min. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Ladle soup into bowls; sprinkle with 2 T feta cheese and parsely, if desired. Serve with Baked Pita Chips, if desired.

Yield: 4 servings (6 cups)

Diane

Sorry...Got it typed up before I read the last two posts...

Diane

Chicken and Orzo Soup

1/2 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 carton (32oz) chicken broth
1 cup water
1/4 tesaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/3 cup uncooked orzo
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup chopped zucchini
1/3 cup chopped roasted red pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Feta cheese and snipped parsley (optional)

1. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Heat oil in Professional Medium (3-qt.) Saucepan over medium high heat until hot. Add onion, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and oregano; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add broth, water and black pepper. Bring to a boil. Stir in orzo; cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until orzo is tender.
2. Meanwhile, dice chicken using Chef's Knife. Chop zucchini and red pepper with Food Chopper. Add chicken, zucchini and red pepper to broth. Return to a boil; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and parsley, if desired. Serve with Baked Pita Chips (see "Souper" Sides recipe card), if desired.

I am a rebel!!! I guess we have both talked about where it came from long enough to count that as giving credit!!

Enjoy!!

Thanks, Diane and Stef - I'm going to make this tonight.(I'm going to skip the PITA chips, since that's become an appropriate acronym for some of us.) :D

A review of the above recipe - I will make this again, I think I like it but it was kinda tough to taste much of the soup. Next time, I will NOT use Swanson boxed broth.

I wish I had read the label on the box. There's more salt in that box than the Milwaukee County Highway Department puts on the freeway system during a snowstorm.

Wow!! I guess they are not on the Low Sodium plan???? LOL!!!!

Here's another one of my favorites from the "Soups Stews & Chilis". So good!

Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup
1 cup chopped Broccoli
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (14-141/2 ounces) chicken broth
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 T. snipped basil
1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)

1. Chop broccoli, carrots and onion with Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Place broccoli, carrots, onion, bell pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Professional Medium (3-qt.) Saucepan. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.

2. Meanwhile, dice chicken using Chef’s Knife. Snip basil using Kitchen Shears; set aside. Add chicken and Alfredo Sauce to broth; simmer 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat; stir basil into soup

~Enjoy!

1. What recipes are included in the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set?

The Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set includes 12 different recipes for delicious soups and stews, including chicken noodle soup, beef chili, and vegetable minestrone.

2. Are the recipes in the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set are designed to be easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and clear measurements.

3. Can I use these recipes in my Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set is specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products, making it easier than ever to create delicious soups and stews.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included in the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set?

Yes, the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, such as lentil soup and vegetable curry stew.

5. Can I purchase the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set separately or do I have to buy a bundle?

You can purchase the Soups & Stews Recipe Card Set separately without having to buy a bundle. This allows you to choose the specific recipe cards you want without having to purchase additional ones that you may not need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • Cindycooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies