• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Recipes for Chocolate Show?

In summary, the expert summarizer recommends that people bring Chocolate Turtle Fudge Cake, Brownie Bites, and an EZAccentDecorator (white chocolate/cream cheese/cool whip topping mixture) to a party. They also recommend a Chocolate Martini recipe.
scottcooks
Gold Member
HELP: I especially need a Chocolate Martini recipe- there are a couple online, but they seem a little complicated. Simple - EZ - Pampered Chef style!

I'm bringing Chocolate Turtle Fudge Cake already mixed in a batter bowl, and will bring Brownie Bites already plunged so they can top with an already-filled EZAccentDecorator with a white chocolate/cream cheese/cool whip topping mixture from Tuxedo Brownie Cups recipe.

Other "must have's"? Thank You ahead of time! God Bless You!

scottcooks said:
HELP: I especially need a Chocolate Martini recipe- there are a couple online, but they seem a little complicated. Simple - EZ - Pampered Chef style!

I'm bringing Chocolate Turtle Fudge Cake already mixed in a batter bowl, and will bring Brownie Bites already plunged so they can top with an already-filled EZAccentDecorator with a white chocolate/cream cheese/cool whip topping mixture from Tuxedo Brownie Cups recipe.

Other "must have's"? Thank You ahead of time! God Bless You!

Chocolaet MArtini recipe attached...

Attachments

• chocolate martinis.doc
    20 KB · Views: 647
dannyzmom said:
Chocolaet MArtini recipe attached...

oooh dear lord they sound yummy!! hmmm I'm thinking a chocolate girl's night is long overdue!! hee hee I think I found my drink too LOL

If these are as tasty as they sound, I might look at incorporating them in one of my shows come Feb. February is all about Chocolate and all being its Valentine's month!! :p

Cheers

Um, can you use the plastic martini glasses from a party store for shows for these?

With the kisses idea, slightly melt the bottom of the kiss for the glass and press into martini glass. That way it will not float to the top, and will just sit in the glass.

Here are a few other ideas for Choco-tini's...

Chocolate Cake Martini recipe

36 oz vanilla vodka
6 oz Frangelico® hazelnut liqueur
36 oz creme de cacao
12 tbsp sweetened cocoa powder
24 lemon twists
Fill each ****tail glass with ice water; set aside. Fill a ****tail shaker with ice, add vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, and Frangelico hazelnut liqueur. Shake vigorously. Empty glasses of ice water, and dip edges into a flat dish filled with sweetened cocoa powder. Strain the contents of the ****tail shaker into the 2 ****tail glasses, and add a twist of lemon to each before serving.

Death by Chocolate Martini recipe
18 oz Godiva® chocolate liqueur
18 oz dark creme de cacao
12 oz Absolut® Vanilia vodka
18 oz half-and-half or heavy cream
Mix 3 tablespoons Oreo cookie crumbs (available in most groceries in baking isle) plus 1 tablesoon powdered sugar on a flat plate. Coat rim of chilled ****tail Martini glass with lime and then dip rim of glass in Oreo mixture. Set aside.
Mix Godiva liqueur, creme de cacao, vodka, and half-and-half into a ****tail shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake vigorously and strain into the set aside ****tail glass. Serve.

Milky Way Martini recipe
24 oz vanilla vodka
24 oz chocolate liqueur
12 oz Irish cream
Combine all ingredients, mix, and serve in a ****tail glass without ice

Virgin Chocolate Martini
The first thing you need to do is line the rim of the martini glass with any of these 3 choices:
1. sugared cocoa powder
2. chocolate syrup
3. either of the above with grated chocolate slivers mixed in.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The next thing you need to do is place a 'Hershey's Kiss' chocolate in the bottom of the glass.
Finally, here are a few recipes to try:
2 ounces of melted chocolate (or chocolate sauce)
1-1/2 ounces non-alcoholic champagne or sparkling apple juice
1 ounce 'Half-and-Half' cream
or…
1-1/2 ounces of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
2 ounces of coconut cream
1 ounce of 'Sprite' or other 'fizzing' soda pop
Mix all the virgin chocolate martini ingredients in a ****tail shaker with ice, shake and then strain or pour into the chilled ****tail glass.
Some chocolate martini variations include: adding a 1/4 tsp of vanilla or of other 'flavors' such as orange concentrate or almond extract.

Pssst Scott....stole this one from another thread;) ;) ;)

Killer Chocolate Cake

1 box chocolate cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 3.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
1/3 cup Kahlua
1 pint sour cream

Mix all, pour into well greased Fluted Stoneware Pan. Microwave 16-18 minutes turning after 8-9 minutes if not a turntable in microwave. Invert onto serving plate and remove pan after 10 minutes. Cool completely. Sprinkle
with powdered sugar.

She even has some pics of it....HTH..:cool:

YUM! Think we're underway. Thanks so much for the recipes.

The Chocolate Chip Sensation is yummy. And surprising, because it starts with choc chip cookie dough.

would someone please post the recipe for the chocolate chip sensation? I saw the ingredient list, and it sound YUMMY! but I'd like to know how it all goes together.....please!?!? Thank you!

Super quick chocolate-tini!
2 cups vanilla vodka
1/2 cup chocolate liquor
1 tub thawed cool whip
put all ingredients in QSP and pump it!
You can shave chocolate in the cheese grater and dip the martini glass rims in vanilla vodka and then the shaved chocolate.
have fun!
Don't drink to many yourself :)

I don't know if this really goes with an all chocolate theme - but I just got off the phone with a host and we're doing a chocolate show this weekend. I wanted to do something in/on a stone to promote stones so I can get bookings for next month - so we decided that I would bring brownies done in the 9 x 13 baker and we'd do a make your own brownie sundae!

I had some info on stuff for ice cream socials from the summer - but you can chop oreos with the chopper, shave chocolate with the microplane and/or grater and use some of the tools to create the toppings. Then display them in simple additions bowls and you get to show off lots of product. To use cookware I think you can also do the bananas foster to have as a topping too...

She's going to have chocolate martinis too and was planning on making her own cake as well so I think there will be plenty of food!

Mmm....it all sounds good!

Chocolate Ganache - EZ topping icing / fruit coating / truffle...

Boil 1/2 pint whipping cream until it froths. Remove from heat. Stir in a 12-oz. bag chocolate chips (semi sweet).

HOT: hot fudge
TEPID: icing
COOL: fruit dip
COLD: insides to a truffle

EZ, YUMMY!

Scott,

I've been using this recipe of yours since I found it here in November. I make up a batch then separate them into the prep bowls and add flavors (a mix of cayenne and cinnamon is the most popular). When the chocolate is solid enough, I roll it into mini-truffles, coat is toasted nuts or coconut and place on a small SA plate in the top level of the 3-tier stand. They just melt in the mouth! I also use this recipe for fondue.

Here's another slight variation on the martini recipe:

Chocolate Martini
1 ½ shots Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1 ½ shots Creme de Cacao
1/2 shot Vodka or vanilla
2 ½ shots half & half
Ice
1/2 ounce grated chocolate

Fill a ****tail shaker with ice. Add the chocolate liqueur and vodka to
the shaker. Shake briskly to mix and chill. Strain into a chilled
martini glass.
Ideas for Garnishing with chocolate
You can put a Hersheys Hug point side up on the bottom of the glass
Rim the glass with cocoa powder, pour slowly, the powder can cloud the
drink
Rim a chilled glass with chocolate ice cream topping and put the glass
in the freezer till ready to serve

thank you!!

What are some popular recipes for chocolate shows?

Some popular recipes for chocolate shows include chocolate lava cakes, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate truffles, chocolate mousse, and chocolate bark.

Are there any recipes that are easy to make for a chocolate show?

Yes, there are many easy recipes for chocolate shows such as no-bake chocolate cheesecake, chocolate dipped pretzels, and chocolate pudding cups.

Do you have any recipes for a chocolate show that are gluten-free or dairy-free?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and dairy-free recipes for chocolate shows, including gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and dairy-free chocolate fudge.

Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my chocolate show recipes?

Absolutely! Our products, such as our chocolate drizzler or double boiler set, can be used to make delicious and unique chocolate show recipes.

Are there any recipes for a chocolate show that are kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many kid-friendly recipes for chocolate shows, such as chocolate banana pops, chocolate pudding cups with gummy worms, and chocolate chip cookie dough truffles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • KristinB1023