• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Pictures of Fair Displays?

In summary, Pampered Chef suggests using branded items, showcasing various products, and having clear pricing and ordering information for successful fair displays. To make your display stand out, use bright colors, height and levels, and offer samples or demonstrations. You can use your own personal products, but make sure they are in good condition. Pampered Chef also offers resources such as training videos, webinars, and marketing materials to help consultants create a successful fair display.
pamperedape
I'm thinking of doing a fair or two this fall and am wondering if anyone has any pics of how they set up their displays??

I would love to see one too!!

how do i upload a pic?

here is a pic of a display at a fair last weekend
hope it worked
if not let me know and i can email it to you

Attachments

• Dsc00207.jpg
    Dsc00207.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 562
yeah it worked lol

Fair PhotosHere is some of my fair photos... it was at a bridal fair that I did in Feb of this year!!

Attachments

• Backtable.JPG
    Backtable.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 559
  • Backtable1.JPG
    Backtable1.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 481
  • Backtable2.JPG
    Backtable2.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 457
  • Backtable3.JPG
    Backtable3.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 480
  • sidetable.JPG
    sidetable.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 477
not fair photos but here are a few. One from a FR at DS's school and another from when I set up at a local apple orchard..which was free and I ended up w/ just over $250 in orders in 2 hours!

okay need to look around or the FR table. brb !

1. Can you share some examples of successful fair displays from other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, we have a gallery of fair display photos on our official website. You can also join our online community of consultants to connect with others and see their fair displays.

2. Are there any specific guidelines or requirements for fair displays?

While there are no strict guidelines, we do recommend using Pampered Chef branded items, such as tablecloths and banners, to create a cohesive and professional display. It's also important to showcase a variety of products and have clear pricing and ordering information available.

3. How can I make my fair display stand out and attract customers?

Some tips for making your fair display eye-catching include using bright colors, incorporating height and levels, and offering samples or demonstrations. You can also use props and decor to tie in with the Pampered Chef theme.

4. Can I use my own personal products for my fair display?

Yes, you can use your personal products as part of your fair display. However, keep in mind that they should be in good condition and not heavily used to present a professional image.

5. Are there any resources or materials available to help me create a successful fair display?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources such as training videos, webinars, and marketing materials to help you create an effective fair display. You can also reach out to your mentor or regional director for personalized support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies