• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Copy of P3 From 2014? - Laptop Crashed

In summary, the P3 from 2014 is no longer accessible due to a crashed laptop. It may not be possible to retrieve a copy, but it is worth reaching out to colleagues or IT support. If a backup copy cannot be found, it may be possible to recreate or re-obtain the P3 from 2014 from other sources. To prevent similar situations in the future, it is important to regularly back up data and have a contingency plan in place.
Mark Kilby
The hard drive on my wife's Windows laptop failed where she still runs P3 for old client history (she's been a consultant since 1997). I moved her to a Mac late in 2014 as she transitioned to the new web site, but the web site does not store old order history from P3.Does anyone still have a copy of P3 on Mac or Windows that I can get? It is no longer available from the PC site and she would like to have it handy to look up order history from long time customers.Thanks in advance.Mark

Mark, even if someone has it, I'm not sure it will work. I looked on the Knowledge Center on Consultant's Corner to see if they had it hidden somewhere we didn't see. They had it for awhile, but don't know, and this was the last response they listed for someone with the same issue you/your wife have....needing the program for old historic data:
The Pampered Partner Plus page has been removed from the website. If you need to install P3 for any reason you should contact Tech Support by phone. You will need help with the way the program is now installed. It requires extra steps due to the P3 servers no longer being online.

Thanks esavvymom. Not looking to process orders, but just using P3 to look up old customer orders which is in the local database. That should not require the P3 servers.Again, thanks.

Contact HO. They have to help you download it. I got a new computer and after looking all over the PC website a called and it took just a few minutes.

Different situation, but just purchase a new tower and the entire program converted over in perfect condition!. The original computer did not crash.

What happened to the P3 from 2014?

The P3 from 2014 is no longer accessible because the laptop it was stored on crashed.

Is it possible to retrieve a copy of the P3 from 2014?

Unfortunately, if the laptop has crashed and the data was not backed up, it may not be possible to retrieve a copy of the P3 from 2014.

Does anyone have a backup copy of the P3 from 2014?

It is possible that someone may have a backup copy of the P3 from 2014, but it is not guaranteed. It would be best to reach out to colleagues or IT support to see if anyone has a copy.

Can the P3 from 2014 be recreated or re-obtained?

If a backup copy cannot be found, it may be possible to recreate or re-obtain the P3 from 2014 by reaching out to the original source or gathering information from other sources. However, it may not be an exact copy.

What steps can be taken to prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent losing important data in the future, it is important to regularly back up all files and documents on multiple devices or a cloud storage system. It is also recommended to have a contingency plan in case of technical issues with devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl