• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Holiday Open House Flyers???

In summary, to obtain holiday open house flyers from Pampered Chef, visit their website and go to the "Resources" section. These flyers can be downloaded and printed for free. You can also customize them with your own information and choose from a variety of designs. However, printed copies are not available from Pampered Chef at this time. The flyers should include important event details and any special deals or promotions.
Pamperedpartygirl
I'm having a Holiday Open House or shopping day at my house the 1st wkend of Dec. and really don't have a lot of time to invest in making a flyer up? (not really savvy at that stuff) Can anyone help me???
Thank you!!::confused:

Me too & I need help with what specials to do and a flyer!!!

Here is what I'm using for our Annual Holiday Open House that we do every year and it's a Mystery Host show.

Attachments

• Open House 2012.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 793
thank you!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for a quick and easy solution for creating flyers. Have you checked out the resources section on our consultant website? There are pre-made flyers that you can easily customize with your information and event details. They are professional-looking and will save you a lot of time and effort. I hope this helps and good luck with your holiday open house! Happy selling! :)

1. How do I obtain holiday open house flyers from Pampered Chef?

To obtain holiday open house flyers from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can download and print the flyers for free.

2. Can I customize the holiday open house flyers with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the holiday open house flyers with your own information. Once you have downloaded the flyers, you can add your name, contact information, and any other details you would like to include.

3. Are there different designs available for the holiday open house flyers?

Yes, we offer multiple designs for our holiday open house flyers. You can choose from a variety of festive and professional designs to best suit your style and event.

4. Can I order printed copies of the holiday open house flyers from Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not offer printed copies of our holiday open house flyers. However, you can easily print them from your own computer or take them to a local print shop for professional printing.

5. What information should I include on the holiday open house flyers?

The holiday open house flyers should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as your name and contact information. You may also want to include any special deals or promotions that will be offered at the open house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• myjobisaparty
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
myjobisaparty
  • jfoos
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • lauriedip