• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Prize Drawing Flyer?

In summary, to enter the prize drawing, fill out the form on the flyer with your name, contact information, and desired number of tickets, and return it to the designated organizer before the deadline. The prizes included in the drawing vary, but typically include popular Pampered Chef products, gift certificates, and other kitchen-related items. The cost of tickets is usually a small amount, such as $1 or $2, and the date and time of the drawing will be listed on the flyer. Even if you cannot attend the event, you can still purchase tickets and potentially win a prize.
jesusluvsu2005
I'm going to put a drawing box up a consignment sale. I need a flyer to attach to explain what the drawing box is for. Anyone have anything like that? Thanks so much!
God bless,
Amanda

All I have in my files is just a very simple one. You can change the picture to the product or whatever it is you're drawing. I had a beter detailed one I used at this years booth but I can't find it.

What exactly are you drawing for or doing with your box?

Attachments

• Entertowin.doc
    35 KB · Views: 374
Well, I've got a few extra odds and ends and wanted to make up a gift basket. My director also suggested a gift certificate. So I'm not positive yet. Thank you so much for the flyer though! I really appreciate it! :)

I have gotten all mine from this site, just go to files and type in prize flyer or prize drawing. I made some changes to fit what I needed and viola :)

This year I did do a basket and I just can't find the flyer anywhere. I hope you can find one in the files section here!

1. How do I enter the prize drawing?

To enter the prize drawing, simply fill out the form on the flyer with your name, contact information, and the number of tickets you would like to purchase. Make sure to return the form and payment to the designated organizer before the deadline.

2. What types of prizes are included in the drawing?

The prizes for the drawing vary, but they usually include popular Pampered Chef products, gift certificates, and other kitchen-related items. The specific prizes will be listed on the flyer or announced by the organizer.

3. How much do the tickets cost?

The cost of tickets for the prize drawing can vary, but they are typically sold for a small amount, such as $1 or $2 per ticket. This makes it affordable for everyone to participate and increases the chances of winning a prize.

4. When will the drawing take place?

The date and time of the drawing will be listed on the flyer. It is usually held at the end of a Pampered Chef party or event, but it can also be done at a later date if necessary. Winners will be notified and can claim their prizes at that time.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to attend the event?

Absolutely! Even if you are unable to attend the event, you can still purchase tickets for the prize drawing. Just make sure to fill out the form and return it with your payment before the deadline. If you win, the organizer will contact you to arrange for you to receive your prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rayday
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies