• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Good Sugar Free Dessert?

In summary, there are many sugar substitutes available, such as stevia, erythritol, xylitol, and monk fruit, that can be used in sugar-free desserts. To maintain flavor, natural sweeteners like fruits and spices can be used instead of sugar. It's important to read the instructions on the sugar substitute package and adjust the amount accordingly when substituting in a regular recipe. Sugar substitutes can also have health benefits, especially for those with conditions like diabetes. And, sugar-free desserts can be made using Pampered Chef products, with some adjustments to the recipe.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Does anyone have a good sugar free dessert that you do at a show? Thanks,:balloon:

you can do a search because i know this topic has come up with diabetics and such.

my MIL makes in her trifle bowl (for a diabetic friend), she lines the sides with sugar free (SF) graham crackers, then SF vanilla pudding, graham crackers, slices strawberries or bananas, then SF chocolate pudding, SF cool whip.

Its yummy and no one knows it is SF except her friend who is diabetic.

I am sure there are other recipes, but this in the trifle bowl is amazing. I get a lot of WOWs.

Good luck

vwpamperedchef said:
you can do a search because i know this topic has come up with diabetics and such.

my MIL makes in her trifle bowl (for a diabetic friend), she lines the sides with sugar free (SF) graham crackers, then SF vanilla pudding, graham crackers, slices strawberries or bananas, then SF chocolate pudding, SF cool whip.

Its yummy and no one knows it is SF except her friend who is diabetic.

I am sure there are other recipes, but this in the trifle bowl is amazing. I get a lot of WOWs.

Good luck

Any of the sugar free puddings are yummy. But doesn't make much of a show. Maybe chop up sugar-free cookies and candies to go with them, and add sugar-free ice cream too?

Do a trifle with Sugar Free ingredients:
Angel Food Cake
Pudding or Jello or yogurt
Cool Whip
Fruit
Maybe add some toasted nuts on top

Hree's the Trifle recipe book that Harriet and someone else (sorry I don't remember who else contributed) did for us earlier this year with some good ideas that you can change around.

Attachments

• Trifle Bowl Recipe Book.doc
    384.5 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
thanks much for your ideas.

1. What kind of sugar substitutes can I use in a sugar-free dessert?

There are many sugar substitutes available on the market, such as stevia, erythritol, xylitol, and monk fruit. Each one has its own unique taste and level of sweetness, so it's important to experiment and find the one that works best for your taste preferences.

2. How can I make a sugar-free dessert without sacrificing flavor?

Using natural sweeteners like fruits, such as bananas or dates, can add sweetness to your dessert without the added sugar. You can also use spices like cinnamon or vanilla extract to enhance the flavor without adding any extra sugar.

3. Can I use regular recipes and just substitute sugar with a sugar substitute?

It's not always a one-to-one substitution when it comes to sugar and sugar substitutes. It's important to read the instructions on your sugar substitute package and adjust the amount accordingly. You may also need to make other adjustments to the recipe, such as reducing the amount of liquid or increasing the baking time.

4. Are there any health benefits to using sugar substitutes in desserts?

Sugar substitutes can be a great option for those who are watching their sugar intake or have health conditions like diabetes. They do not affect blood sugar levels in the same way that regular sugar does, and some options like stevia may even have additional health benefits.

5. Can I use sugar-free desserts in my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many of our products, such as our stoneware or non-stick bakeware, can be used to make sugar-free desserts. Just be sure to follow the instructions for your specific product and adjust your recipe accordingly to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Chef Shelli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • J.Corley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies