• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Baked Ravioli Recipe?

In summary, the group is planning on cooking Lasagna, Ravioli Bake, Cheesy Potatoes, Chicken spread, Meatballs, and Dip. Dips are Touchdown Taco Dip, Hot Ham Dip, Queso Dip, Beef Dip, Fresh Veggies/Dip. There are also desserts Black Forest Trifle and Pecan Tassies. The group is running low on food and is considering a Ravioli Bake as an additional dish. There is also a cook's tip for Baked Ravioli. The group is unsure of how many servings they will get from the Lasagna, Pizza Casserole, and Ravioli Bake. There is also
kam
Staff member
We are doing New Year's Eve and we are up to around 30 people now! :eek:

I was planning on Lasagna, Pasta Bake, Cheesy Potatoes (all in 9x13 pans), small lunchmeat tray/Chicken spread, Sweet & Sour Meatballs.

Dips: Touchdown Taco Dip, Hot Ham Dip, Queso Dip, Beef Dip, Fresh Veggies/Dip

Desserts: Black Forest Trifle, Pecan Tassies, choc chip cookies, Profiteroles

Now, with the number getting closer to 30 (maybe more?) I am afraid I don't have enough food!

I am thinking that a 9x13 Lasagna only serves 12-15? Does this seem right? So I am looking for one additional dish and thought perhaps a Ravioli Bake (keeoing it easy).

I tried one a month ago, that the frozen Ravioli was alternated with sauce, but I didn't care for how the ravioli baked (it was a little tough).

Does anyone have a Baked Ravioli Recipe? I was thinking of boiling the Beef Ravioli and just putting it in a 9x13 pan with a jar of sauce and topping it with mozzarella cheese and then baking it for about 30 minutes. Any thoughts? And I would want to have the dish pre-prepared ahead of time and put it in the fridge until baking time.

Any ideas?

Check this out..

Creamy Spinach Ravioli

Refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli and vegetables are tossed in a velvety sauce for a meatless dish that comes together in no time.

1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated light cheese-filled ravioli
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk (see Cook's Tip)
1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach in low-fat sauce, thawed
Grated fresh Parmesan cheese (optional)

Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Chop onion using Food
Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Chef's Knife.

Cook ravioli according to package directions in Professional
(4-qt.) Casserole. Drain using large Colander and return to
casserole; cover and keep warm.

Meanwhile, heat Large (10-in.) Skillet over medium heat. Lightly
spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add mushrooms, onion,
bell pepper, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and black pepper.
Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all
liquid is absorbed.

Reduce heat to low; add cream cheese and evaporated milk. Stir
until cream cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in creamed
spinach. Simmer over low heat 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Pour vegetable mixture over ravioli; stir gently. Serve
immediately with Parmesan cheese, if desired.

Yield: 6 servings

Cook’s Tips: The cooking time for fresh pasta is shorter than for dried pasta, so follow the package directions carefully

You could certainly put this together before hand and just pop it into the oven. Of course, a generous topping of cheese wouldn't hurt it!! Maybe sprinkle a little chopped tomato or red pepper for color with the cheese??

BTW, I think you have plenty of food, even without this. You might want to consider a big salad in place of another pasta dish.

Have fun!!

Thanks - didn't know about that recipe!

I had mentioned about doing a salad - but DH nixed that. I have a few guests coming that don't really serve themselves a portion based on the fact that others are there too! (Meaning that they take several portions for themselves before anyone else). So I was concerned about the Lasagna serving 25-30 people.

I wish I had seen the recipe you posted before we went to the store...
I decided a Pizza Casserole (Bob Evans).

Pizza Casserole
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Ingredients
1 pound BOB EVANS® Italian Roll Sausage
12 ounces wide noodles, cooked according to package directions
2 (14-ounce) jars pepperoni pizza sauce
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
6 ounces sliced pepperoni

Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until browned. Drain on paper towels. Layer half of noodles in lightly greased 13x9-inch casserole dish. Top with half of sausage, half of pizza sauce, half of cheeses and half of pepperoni. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, reserving several pepperoni slices for garnish on top of casserole. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers.

So this way, I figure between the Pizza Casserole and the Lasagna - everyone should get one or the other. The Pasta Bake is to fill in the hole(plus we have a few children coming)

1. What ingredients do I need to make baked ravioli?

To make a delicious baked ravioli dish, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of frozen or fresh ravioli
  • 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
  • Salt and pepper to taste

2. Can I use different types of ravioli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ravioli you prefer for this recipe. Some popular options include cheese, spinach, mushroom, and meat-filled ravioli. You can also mix and match different types for a more unique flavor.

3. How long do I need to bake the ravioli for?

The baking time for ravioli can vary depending on the type and size of ravioli you are using. In general, it will take approximately 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for the ravioli to be fully cooked and the cheese to be melted and bubbly on top. You can also check the package instructions for specific cooking times.

4. Can I prepare this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the ravioli dish ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dish is cold from the fridge.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the ravioli before baking?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile, and you can add any other ingredients you like to the dish. Some popular options include cooked ground beef or sausage, sliced vegetables such as bell peppers or mushrooms, and fresh herbs for added flavor. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if you add more ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kat29
  • cactus_flower