• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Modern Take on Shows: The 'Next Generation'?

In summary, the next generation of shows is without paperwork and no need for receipts. Guests can enter their orders and credit cards on the mobile app. The show is easy to do on the iPad and guests like it because they don't need to hand the Consultant their credit cards.
scottcooks
Gold Member
This seems the 'next generation' of shows for us - no paperwork, no need for receipts. Has anyone had a show like this yet?

I've been trying to use the mobile app after my show to get some practice and it takes me forever to enter all the information. It will be a long time before I get to that point. I wish we could just enter their name and order and then go back but I don't think I was able to do that.

Maybe if I had a tablet, but it would be a horrible frustration to me if I tried using my phone.

I am so scared to even think about having to switch. All my customers think p3 is great and lots better than things used by other home based businesses.....

Love the app and love beta. I honestly do EVERYTHING on the app. I love he ease of being on my iPad and having less bulk to carry. Plus if I some reason forget my computer or iPad I ALWAYS have it on my phone too..... Love it. Don't be scared it is there to be your friend.

If you have PWS, you can send the show web page to your guests and they can fill out their own orders, enter their own credit cards and submit it. Then when they come up to me after the show, all I do is log into my beta site and review each of their orders for any up sell or add ons. Saves me a ton of time and the guests like it because they don't need to hand me their credit cards.

coo said:
If you have PWS, you can send the show web page to your guests and they can fill out their own orders, enter their own credit cards and submit it. Then when they come up to me after the show, all I do is log into my beta site and review each of their orders for any up sell or add ons. Saves me a ton of time and the guests like it because they don't need to hand me their credit cards.

glad you are liking it. What do you suggest for those of us that do not have tablet, smartphone, etc.... Thanks!

coo said:
Tell me more! I find doing orders on my iPad horribly slow and unfriendly, even home on the wifi! I have a show tomorrow would be great to let guests enter their own info!

how do you do this and explain it at the show?

I'd be afraid that if they were ordering online at the show that there would be no need for them to come "check out" with the Consultant ~ which means no Full Service Checkout (bookings & recruit leads missed) ~ are you finding issues with that?

1. What does "Next Generation" mean in the context of shows?

"Next Generation" refers to a new or updated version of a show that was previously popular. It often features a new cast of characters and sometimes a different storyline, while still maintaining some elements of the original show.

2. What are some examples of "Next Generation" shows?

Some popular examples of "Next Generation" shows include Star Trek: The Next Generation, Fuller House, and Girl Meets World.

3. How is a "Next Generation" show different from a reboot or remake?

A "Next Generation" show typically continues the original storyline or universe, while a reboot or remake completely starts from scratch with new characters and plot. Additionally, "Next Generation" shows often feature a new generation of characters, whereas reboots and remakes may have the same characters but in a different time or setting.

4. Are "Next Generation" shows always successful?

No, just like any other type of show, "Next Generation" shows can be hit or miss. While some have been very successful and gained a large fan base, others have failed to capture the same magic as the original show.

5. Can "Next Generation" shows appeal to both fans of the original and new viewers?

It depends on the show and its execution. Some "Next Generation" shows are able to successfully attract both fans of the original and new viewers by incorporating familiar elements while also introducing new and fresh ideas. However, some may only appeal to one group more than the other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • obxchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
obxchef
  • ChefMichele1