• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Going to Watch the Grammys?

A
Admin Greg
I believe it's Feb 10th? Anyone have a favorite nomination?

I really like "Somebody That I used to Know" and "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson for record of the year.

Happy Chef said:
I really like "Somebody That I used to Know" and "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson for record of the year.

"Somebody That I used to Know" is a good song, just wish they hadn't severely over played it on the radio

All I know is that I enjoyed the SNL ladies that hosted the Golden Globe Awards!!

I was doing a vendor event in early December & was chatting with SANTA. He mentioned Duck Dynasty. I told him I'd heard of it, but I don't watch TV & I've never seen it. He looked at me like I was on crack. :roflmao: I explained how when I moved to the military base in Japan, that we didn't get any of the shows live and that we didn't have "Networks" ... just AFN (Armed Forces Network) who got to pick & choose what we watched & when. With no TV guide, it was just too frustrating to try & keep up with what would play & when & I gave it up. Since moving back to the states, I haven't gotten addicted again. We have all the kids movies transferred to an external hard drive & have a Western Digital Media box hooked up to the TV so that the kids can pick & choose whatever they want to watch on the WD box or on Netflix (they know which ones they are allowed to watch) ... the TV is their entertainment. We don't have cable & don't even watch local TV. He suggested I not tell people that, they'll think I'm weird. :veryfunny:

So no, not planning to watch. :p

Sheila said:
So no, not planning to watch. :p

Me either. Hasn't been very interesting the past several years.

1. When are the Grammys taking place?

The Grammys will take place on February 10th.

2. Is anyone going to watch the Grammys?

I am not able to answer that question as it is subjective and based on individual preferences.

3. Do you have a favorite nomination for the Grammys?

As a scientist, I do not have personal favorites for the Grammys. However, I can provide information on the most nominated artists and songs.

4. Who has the most nominations for the Grammys?

As of now, Kendrick Lamar and Drake have the most nominations with 8 each.

5. Which song has the most nominations for the Grammys?

As of now, "This is America" by Childish Gambino has the most nominations with 4.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lucy Starr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deborah Marshall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy