• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be Attending Leadership?

In summary, Alison is looking forward to the conference and is excited to meet other Canadian consultants. Kelly is also going and is bringing a recruit as her guest. They both hope to learn more about leadership from the conference.
Marg
I was wondering if any fellow canuck consultants were going to leadership?

I am really looking forward to it. :D

I'm really hoping to go. I'm just trying to figure out the funds but will decide in the next day or two!
Kelly

trying hard! Need one more recruit! :(

Have air plane ticket bought and bags packed ready to go!!! Hoping to quilify as Director by Dec 1 ??I cann't wait... :D

I will be there! Two of us are driving up on Friday morning and going to the Science Centre to see Body Works, then checking in to the hotel in the evening and doing some downtowning. My ED is having a reception in her room on Friday evening also. We will be popping in for that. This will be my first leadership conference. I'm getting nervous!!

Alison

Just Curious??Is your (Canadian) leadership separate from the one for US consultants in Atlanta?

I hope not, it would be great to meet some of you!

Yes, it's different. Just like National ours is separate. It's in Toronto this year just like our National for 2005 was. So unless we're the lucky few that get to go to Chicago for the last session of YOUR national we're not likely to meet anytime soon :(

kcjodih said:
Yes, it's different. Just like National ours is separate. It's in Toronto this year just like our National for 2005 was. So unless we're the lucky few that get to go to Chicago for the last session of YOUR national we're not likely to meet anytime soon :(

I think that's just a good reason to have a "Chef Success Convention" somewhere! :D

Sounds like a GREAT idea!!

Now that all the Christmas morning stuff is done with the kids, the next event on my mind is Leadership. Are those of us who are going, going to try to meet up there? Has anyone who has been before got any Leadership specific tips for me? I have been to national conferences. Is it very much different in terms of what I need to bring and be prepared for? Do they still do the Leadership apron thing? I heard that they didnt do that last year and was SO disappointed. I'm kind of bored with the denim apron, but thats another thread. Thanks for any suggestions anyone has for me!

Alison

LeadershipI'll be there as well! I'm also bringing one of my recruits (she's at the consultant level) as my guest to dinner on the Saturday night. It's will be a great event to help get her pumped!

I'm going and very excited about it!! This will be my first Pampered Chef convention is there anything I need to know. I have no idea what to expect other than it should be a great time.

Can't wait to see you all there.

1. What is "Leadership" at Pampered Chef?

Leadership at Pampered Chef is an annual conference for consultants to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and network with other consultants and company leaders.

2. When and where is Leadership being held?

This year, Leadership will be held on July 30-August 1 at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, Texas.

3. Who can attend Leadership?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant can attend Leadership. It is also open to directors and above, as well as guests of consultants.

4. How much does it cost to attend Leadership?

The cost to attend Leadership is $325 for consultants and $375 for directors and above. This includes registration, meals, and conference materials. Lodging and transportation costs are not included.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending Leadership?

By attending Leadership, you can expect to gain valuable knowledge and skills to grow your business, insights into new products and promotions, and the opportunity to connect and learn from other successful consultants and leaders in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • chefann