• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Going to Conference Like Sushi?

In summary, the "Anyone Going to Conference Like Sushi?" event is a fun and interactive gathering for Pampered Chef consultants attending the annual conference. It will take place on [date] at [location] and RSVP is recommended. There will be a small fee for the sushi and only Pampered Chef consultants attending the conference can attend.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I found a sushi making course available while we are at conference.
Anyone interested in taking it with me?
Its $85

I love sushi, but can't afford $85.00. Sounds fun, though.

pampchefsarah said:
I love sushi, but can't afford $85.00. Sounds fun, though.

Ditto what Sarah said! :(

it is a class-
then you get to eat!
So call it an expensive dinner-
plus its a tax deduction!
cooking class-

Nancy
How did you find it?
I'm not a sushi girl, but they might have other classes I would enjoy.
Thanks

anyone going to conference like sushi?
Raw, covered in rice, and wrapped in seaweed? Nope.Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I don't like sushi at all, but for those who do it sounds like a great way to spend an evening.

1. What is the "Anyone Going to Conference Like Sushi?" event?

The "Anyone Going to Conference Like Sushi?" event is a fun and interactive gathering for Pampered Chef consultants who will be attending the annual conference. It is a chance for consultants to connect with each other, network, and enjoy delicious sushi together.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Specific details can be found on the event invitation or by contacting your upline consultant.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the event so that we can have an accurate headcount for food and seating arrangements. You can RSVP by responding to the event invitation or by contacting your upline consultant.

4. Is there a cost to attend?

Yes, there will be a small fee to cover the cost of the sushi. The exact amount will be determined closer to the event date and will be communicated to attendees. Please bring cash to the event to cover your portion of the bill.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who will be attending the conference. However, you are welcome to invite any fellow consultants who will also be attending the conference to join us for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg