• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Get the Fleece for Recruiting?

In summary, the fleece for recruiting can be obtained through the designated recruiting department or representative at your organization. To qualify for the fleece, you must meet specific requirements and criteria set by your organization, which may include successfully recruiting a certain number of individuals or meeting specific performance metrics. The fleece is not limited to new recruits and can also be earned by existing employees who refer new candidates. In most cases, you can only receive one fleece per qualifying period, but some organizations may allow for multiple fleeces to be earned. If you do not receive the fleece despite meeting the requirements, you should contact the designated recruiting department or representative for clarification.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I really wanted a black one but I see its meant for men? Jw if I got it in a small if it might be ok? Or if it would fit funny bc it's meant for a man?? Any suggestions?

Photo of the fleece? :)

columbia-benton-springs-jacket.jpg
Here's the women's sweater

columbia-steens-mountain-jacket-lrg.jpg
Here's the men's sweater

I really wanted black...??

Go with the black one. The cut will be a bit larger than the womens, but if you want black, go for it.

Can you tell me were you found this? I am interested in getting one.

Thank you,
Ashley

It was the recruiting promo for November

1. Where can I obtain the fleece for recruiting?

The fleece for recruiting can be obtained through the designated recruiting department or representative at your organization. They will provide you with the necessary information and steps to obtain the fleece.

2. How do I qualify for the fleece for recruiting?

To qualify for the fleece for recruiting, you must meet the specific requirements and criteria set by your organization. This may include successfully recruiting a certain number of individuals or meeting specific performance metrics.

3. Is the fleece for recruiting only for new recruits?

No, the fleece for recruiting is not limited to new recruits. It can also be earned by existing employees who successfully refer new candidates to the organization.

4. Can I receive multiple fleeces for recruiting?

In most cases, you can only receive one fleece for recruiting per qualifying period. However, some organizations may have different policies and may allow for multiple fleeces to be earned.

5. What if I do not receive the fleece for recruiting even though I met the requirements?

If you believe you have met the requirements for the fleece for recruiting but did not receive it, you should reach out to the designated recruiting department or representative for clarification. They will be able to provide you with an explanation and address any concerns or discrepancies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012