• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Get a Survey From Pampered Chef?

. Weird.I just got mine and finished it. It was about how I choose my recipes and theme shows for my cooking shows. Weird.
kdangel518
Gold Member
One of my consultants just emailed me saying she got a survey from PC, apparently it went out to a limited number of respondents (she said apparently they value her opinion more than mine, lol!) they are looking for feedback on a number of programs, etc.

Just curious what is it about because I'm nosy!!:D

I got one, but just in the last hour or so, I haven't started it yet. HTH!!

I received one. It was a survey about questions about my experience at National Conference.

Rebajoe

I got it too - it was mostly regarding the Conference Club savings program and National Conference.

I just completed it. It covered Conference Club, National Conference, the Mini Kit, and satisfaction w/ money earned from PC and why I'm a consultant

She didn't go to conference, so I'm wondering if they sent the same one to everyone or what... Interesting. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity, lol!

I got it and just finished it.

Just saw mine in my email and finished it. I didn't attend conference either.

I got it and completed it. I didn't attend conference this year, for family reasons. I do hope they extend the availability of the mini-kit as a permanent thing. I am really hoping for this.

Got one and finished it.

got it, finished it :)

Yes, got one and finished it, it was quick.Don't worry if you didn't get one, the selection is randomized quite a bit. Often in the past everyone else has gotten them but me. This is the first one I've gotten in 3 years.

I got mine and didn't attend conference plus my went to Spam just happen to find it there.

Got it - completed it. Interesting - very interesting. They are:
1) considering changing the price of conference;
2) considering keeping the mini-kit and
3) considering giving us a raise.
That all came from the person sitting over my shoulder who is not a consultant at all but was bored! I think they may be on to something.

WOW! Weird!

I got not ONE, but TWO surveys from HO today.

The first one was about Conference and the Mini Kit, and the second one was about how I choose recipes and theme shows for my cooking shows.

ChefBeckyD said:
WOW! Weird!

I got not ONE, but TWO surveys from HO today.

The first one was about Conference and the Mini Kit, and the second one was about how I choose recipes and theme shows for my cooking shows.

I got both of them, too, Becky!

sklay723 said:
I got both of them, too, Becky!

I had a LOT more to say for the 2nd one! :D (about theme shows...)

I got the first one.

The one I got was for the Theme shows!

I just finished the Theme show survey

???

:chef:

I just got it too... was checking here before to make sure it was legit!!

Got two as well - the theme shows one was more fun; the one about conference more mundane, but I imagine they are hurting numbers-wise.

I got the one about theme shows too!

I got two, but I haven't done either of them yet. One was a consultant survey and one was a cooking show survey. Odd since I'm a hobbyist who some months barely stays active, LOL

I got the one about conference.

I haven't been for 2 years to conference as hubby's work scheduled has conflicted for past 2 years, and frankly we just can't afford it, between hotel (even splitting 4 ways) and getting their it's allot. I do love the option for Conference Club, and did it last year and then in August for $ back as I didn't go.

What was the theme one like??

Lisa

got the one about conference....haven't gone for 2 years....I found I was on the plus side of $ when I didn't.....that being said, I truly love conference and would love to go back....if my business bumps up this year maybe 2010 will see me in Chicago!

I got both surveys too. I loved some of the themes they had in the theme show survey. Hope we see some of thoose in the future!

I got the first one only. I think attendance may have been down this year.

I think there wasn't as much offered in the line of workshops etc. I would have liked one ot two more.

The one I rec'd was on how I pick my recipes for my shows and about Theme Shows

What is the survey from Pampered Chef about?

The survey from Pampered Chef is seeking feedback on various programs and initiatives from a limited number of respondents. It is an opportunity for selected individuals to share their opinions and suggestions for improvement.

Why did only a limited number of people receive the survey?

The survey was likely sent out to a specific group of individuals who were chosen based on certain criteria, such as their level of involvement or success in the Pampered Chef business. It is not uncommon for companies to send surveys to a targeted audience for specific feedback.

What kind of feedback is Pampered Chef looking for?

Pampered Chef is interested in hearing about the effectiveness and impact of their programs and initiatives. They may also be seeking suggestions for new ideas or improvements to existing programs.

How can I participate in the survey?

If you did not receive the survey, unfortunately, you will not be able to participate. However, you can always reach out to Pampered Chef directly with any feedback or suggestions you may have.

Will my opinion or feedback make a difference?

Pampered Chef values the opinions of all of its consultants and customers, so your feedback is important. While not every suggestion or idea may be implemented, your input can help shape the future of the company and its programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg