• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Chefs Pants and Shoes in Cincinnati?

In summary, a son in Cincinnati needs chefs pants and shoes for a job interview, and he ordered them online but just received a notice that the items are on backorder. The son needs the pants and shoes by next Tuesday. There are no retailers located in Cincinnati, but there are 2 specialty stores in the area, Rookwood Plaza and Merego.
pattikake
I'm hoping someone out there can help me! I am looking for a retail store/outlet in Cincinnati that sells chefs pants and shoes. We live in Vt, and our son, who lives in Cincinnati, needs these for a job interview next Tuesday! I had ordered them online, but just now received a notice from that supplier, that the items are on backorder. My son needs the items by next Tuesday...

So if anyone is familiar with the area, are there any retailers located in Cincinnati? Many thanks!

Patti

I think Merego is from Cinn - I will text her now and see if she can go on CS and help you out.....

I wish I could remember where I got my restaurant shoes. I know it was on Beechmont Avenue. I will keep trying to think, & maybe it will come to me.

Tell him to try Rookwood in the plaza by Bucca de Beppas, I think they may have specialty stores.

Sorry I'm not much help :/

Does Rookwood have a store? I don't recall one on Beechmont, I live off of Beechmont. Let me ask around and look in the yellow pages :)

Here are 2 I found, hope this helps :)

Surplus Work Clothes Company
(513) 631-2749
4553 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45212
Business OverviewEdit Info
Hours of Operation: Monday 9:30-7:00pm,Tuesday Through Saturday 9:30-5:00pm

Categories: Uniforms

Payment: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Specialties: Redkap, Health Care & School Uniforms, Dickies, Chef Apparel, Carhartt

Uniform Advantage
(513) 671-7062
131 E Kemper Rd, Springdale, OH 45246 Map it | Get directions
Cross Streets: Near the intersection of E Kemper Rd and OH-747

Medical Scrubs, Nursing Uniforms, and Nurses Shoes at Uniform Advantage
39.287764 -84.466283
Write a review Save for later Send to Send to phone

Email to a friend

Add to address book

Print Own this business? Get guaranteed top placement. Uniform Advantage Business OverviewEdit Info
Hours of Operation: Monday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Tuesday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Wednesday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Categories: Uniforms

Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, Check
Specialties: Shoes/Clogs, Scrubs, Nurses, Medical Access, Huge Selection, Hospitality Wear, Embroidery, Doctors, Chef Apparel, Career Apparel
Products and Services: Buy medical scrubs, nursing uniforms and shoes, chef uniforms, aprons: UA Chef, Landau, UA Uniforms, Cherokee, Dickies, Crocs, Nurse Mates, Dansko & more.
Other Contact Info: Fax: 513-671-7065

Thanks Meredith! I will get in touch with my son and let him know.I really appreciate the help.

I asked around and the place on beechmont closed a long time ago. No one knows of a place in Rookwood plaza either. Let me know if he can't find these places or needs more help.
:)

SEE I knew my Mere would come through! You rock Shirley!!

1. Where is Cincinnati located?

Cincinnati is located in the southwestern region of Ohio, along the Ohio River. It is also known as the "Queen City" and is the third largest city in the state.

2. What is the weather like in Cincinnati?

The weather in Cincinnati is typically warm and humid during the summer months, with temperatures averaging in the 80s. Winters can be cold and snowy, with temperatures averaging in the 30s.

3. What are some popular attractions in Cincinnati?

Cincinnati is home to several popular attractions, including the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center, and the Cincinnati Reds and Bengals stadiums. The city also has a vibrant arts and culture scene, with many theaters, galleries, and live music venues.

4. What types of food is Cincinnati known for?

Cincinnati is known for its unique food culture, including dishes such as Cincinnati-style chili, goetta (a meat and grain sausage), and Graeter's ice cream. The city also has a strong German heritage, which is reflected in many of its restaurants and dishes.

5. What is the best way to get around Cincinnati?

Cincinnati has a public transportation system called the Metro, which includes buses and a streetcar. However, the city is also very walkable and has many bike-friendly streets. Taxis and ride-sharing services are also available for getting around the city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef