• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone for Disney! - Canadian Reps?

In summary, Canadian representatives are eligible to participate in the "Anyone for Disney!" program and can sign up by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the designated link. There are no additional costs for Canadian reps to join the program, but they will need to cover their own travel expenses if they earn enough points to qualify for the Disney trip. Canadian reps can earn points through online sales and are welcome to attend the trip with representatives from other countries.
CathyBob
Gold Member
Hi,

I am just curious to see who has qualified for the Disney trip from Canada!

I am just waiting for my recruit to qualify and then I am off with Hubby, Son and MIL!!

Can't wait :)

Anyone else want to share?

I am going too!! But you already knew that didn't you? Bringing my husband and 4 kids.

Look out Disney here we come!:thumbup::D

And leadership too for the first time! Wahoo!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

i AM OVER $4000 AWAY..... HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My 4th recruit just qualified and I have made it to Level 2!!Coronado Springs.... here we come!Anyone else (aside Patty) going??

1. Can Canadian reps participate in the "Anyone for Disney!" program?

Yes, Canadian reps are eligible to participate in the "Anyone for Disney!" program as long as they meet all the requirements and qualifications set by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up for the "Anyone for Disney!" program as a Canadian rep?

To sign up for the program, Canadian reps can log in to their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Anyone for Disney!" link. From there, they can follow the instructions to register and start earning points towards the Disney trip.

3. Are there any additional costs for Canadian reps to participate in the "Anyone for Disney!" program?

No, there are no additional costs for Canadian reps to participate in the program. However, they will need to cover their own travel expenses to attend the Disney trip if they earn enough points to qualify.

4. Can Canadian reps earn points towards the "Anyone for Disney!" program through online sales?

Yes, Canadian reps can earn points towards the program through online sales as long as the orders are placed through their personal website or through a party link that is connected to their account.

5. Can Canadian reps attend the Disney trip with reps from other countries?

Yes, the Disney trip is open to all qualified Pampered Chef reps, regardless of their country. Canadian reps can attend the trip and network with other reps from different countries during the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef131doreen