• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Heard of Aurastella Jewelry?

In summary, Aurastella Jewelry is a company that creates unique and high-quality jewelry pieces using gemstones, crystals, and precious metals. Their pieces are generally more affordable compared to other luxury brands and can be purchased through their website, independent consultants, or select retail stores. They offer designs suitable for everyday wear and also have a lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee for their products.
kam
Staff member
Not to sell...to buy.

Has anyone ever bought from this company? If so, how is the quality? How does it compare to Silpada? Just wondering...

That's a new one to me- never heard of it. But then again, I don't get out much! HAHA
Has any other jewelry company gone under recently and maybe they've opened up under a new name? Seen a few other lines do THAT before.

It looks VERY similar to Silpada (IMO). Atleast it says real Sterling Silver.

But, I was wondering if anyone had any experience seeing it first hand as far as general quality...

wondering if it was formerly stella and dots?
The rep who used to bombard me with emails hasn't emailed me in forever, was wondering if they went out of business

Teresa Lynn said:
wondering if it was formerly stella and dots?
The rep who used to bombard me with emails hasn't emailed me in forever, was wondering if they went out of business
Nope - S & D is still in business. Although the consultant I know is really struggling for bookings and sales...

Never heard of this one, but the fact that there's still ANOTHER jewelry company out there makes me SO glad that I sell PC!

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - S & D is still in business. Although the consultant I know is really struggling for bookings and sales...

Never heard of this one, but the fact that there's still ANOTHER jewelry company out there makes me SO glad that I sell PC!

don't know this one but found stella and dot to be expensive and not my style. too big and flashy.

1. What is Aurastella Jewelry?

Aurastella Jewelry is a company that specializes in creating unique and high-quality jewelry pieces. They use a variety of materials such as gemstones, crystals, and precious metals to create their stunning designs.

2. Are Aurastella Jewelry pieces expensive?

While the price of Aurastella Jewelry pieces may vary depending on the design and materials used, they are generally more affordable compared to other luxury jewelry brands. They also offer a range of budget-friendly options for those looking for more affordable pieces.

3. Where can I purchase Aurastella Jewelry?

Aurastella Jewelry can be purchased directly from their website or through independent consultants who sell the products. You can also find their pieces in select retail stores and online marketplaces.

4. Is Aurastella Jewelry suitable for everyday wear?

Yes, Aurastella Jewelry offers a variety of designs that are perfect for everyday wear. They also have more statement pieces for special occasions. Their pieces are durable and made to withstand daily wear and tear.

5. Does Aurastella Jewelry offer any warranties or guarantees?

Yes, Aurastella Jewelry offers a lifetime warranty on all their products against any defects in materials or workmanship. They also have a satisfaction guarantee and offer free returns or exchanges within a certain time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kreaser