• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Recruiting Dilemma: Can a Single Parent Join My Team?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of signing someone at a show and the potential issues that can arise when recruiting family members or individuals living in the same household. The main concern was whether the daughter of the new recruit could sign under her mother, who had just joined the company. The general consensus was that while it is against company rules, it is ultimately up to the individuals involved to decide what to do. There were also discussions about the possibility of a spouse signing up for the benefits and how it could potentially affect trip earnings.
I just signed someone at my show tonight:woohoo: Yeah for Spring Launch!!! She wants to make this her full time job so we started talking tonight about building a team and she went home and recruited her adult daughter(who I have never met) The only problem is the daughter has a child and something happened between her and the dad and she is now living at home. That means she can't sign under her mom right? I told them she could still sign under me but I feel really bad because this isn't my recruit:bugeye: Any suggestions? What would you do? Thanks.

Congrats! Unfortunately it is what it is. It isn't your rule. Tell them and let them decide what they want to do - both sign now or the daughter wait until she can get her own place.

I had 2 people who lived at the same address sign up. One lived in the main house and the other lived in an apartment over the garage. They had seperate living quarters. Call career solutions and get the exact details of the rule.

Congrats girl! In Wendy's instance, the garage apartment probably had a different mailing address.Unfortunately, you are right. If they live in the same household, they aren't supposed to sign under someone else in the same house. We just had that occur in my downline. A hubby signed under his wife. I called Career Solutions to confirm and they said they would have caught it on their weekly printout and e-mailed them both. They gave him the option of resigning, but he's still on the roster, almost 90 days later. Not sure what they are going to do with him. He never submitted anything ... he's just sitting there as a consultant on her team.

I don't get why a spouse would sign anyway. I would think they'd be much more successful doing it together. Of course at shows the one who signs would have to be the demo person for liability reasons but otherwise it would be taking away from each other. Now a different relative or a friend staying with someone to get on their feet is another story. It's the rule so it is what it is but I think it should be allowed.

someone would sign their spouse to get more products almost free, 2000 points toward the trip, duplicate promos etc.

pcjenni said:
someone would sign their spouse to get more products almost free, 2000 points toward the trip, duplicate promos etc.

Okay, I guess (back in the day Craig said he'd sign to help me promote...). Thing is it would make it harder to earn trips and you couldn't take your spouse if one of you did and the other didn't and... Well, I get it but I still think its not a good idea.

Sheila said:
Congrats girl! In Wendy's instance, the garage apartment probably had a different mailing address.
Actually they had the same mailing address. Neither one of them is around anymore. It was before I promoted.

1. What is "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?"

"Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" is a phrase commonly used in online forums or social media platforms to ask if anyone has experienced a particular situation or event. It is often used as a way to seek advice or to find others who can relate to a similar experience.

2. Why do people use "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?"

People use "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" to connect with others and share their experiences. It can also be used to gather information or advice from those who have been through a similar situation.

3. Is "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" a common phrase?

Yes, "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" is a commonly used phrase, especially in online communities. It is a way for people to reach out and connect with others, and it is often used to start a conversation or seek support.

4. What types of situations are typically asked about using "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?"

There is no limit to the types of situations that can be asked about using "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" Some common topics include relationships, health issues, work-related problems, and travel experiences.

5. How can I use "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" effectively?

To use "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" effectively, be specific and provide enough detail about your situation to engage others. Also, be open to receiving different perspectives and advice from those who respond to your post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mountainmama74