• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Done a Pampered Chef Bunco Event?

In summary, if you are looking to combine with other direct sellers for a BUNCO event, here are some suggestions for dividing up prizes and handling product giveaways: create a prize pool, rotate hosting responsibilities, hold a raffle, offer a shopping spree, or collaborate on a grand prize. It is important to communicate and plan with the other direct sellers to ensure a successful and fair event.
JulieHaak
Gold Member
I am looking to combine with a few other direct sellers (ie. Mary Kay, Cookie Lee etc) and we are going to take turns with a BUNCO event each month. I am curious has anyone ever done this? If so how did you divy up prizes etc? Did you give products then and there or did they win a X amount of products for a shopping spree? Any help in this area is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Julie

The one I did, the guests came early and I did a demo. Then they played Bunco as usual and chatted and turned in orders.

I have not personally done this, but I have heard of other direct sellers doing something similar. Here are some suggestions for dividing up prizes and handling product giveaways:1. Create a prize pool: Each direct seller can contribute a certain amount of products or gift cards to a prize pool. This pool can then be divided into smaller prizes, such as a few smaller products or one larger product/gift card. This way, each direct seller is contributing to the overall prize pool and the prizes can be evenly distributed among the BUNCO winners.2. Rotate hosting responsibilities: Instead of having one person host every month, you can rotate hosting responsibilities among the direct sellers. This way, each person gets a chance to showcase their products and have their own unique BUNCO event. The host for the month can also contribute more to the prize pool, as they are the ones hosting the event.3. Hold a raffle: You can also hold a raffle at the end of the BUNCO event, where attendees can purchase tickets for a chance to win a larger prize. This can be a good way to generate more sales and give away bigger prizes.4. Offer a shopping spree: Instead of giving away products at the BUNCO event, you can offer winners a shopping spree on your website or at a future event. This way, they can choose the products they want and it gives them an incentive to come to future events.5. Collaborate on a grand prize: You and the other direct sellers can collaborate on a grand prize that includes products from all of your businesses. This can be a bigger ticket item that attendees can have a chance to win at the end of the BUNCO event.Overall, the key is to communicate and plan with the other direct sellers to ensure that prizes are evenly distributed and everyone is contributing to the event. Good luck with your BUNCO events!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Bunco Event?

A Pampered Chef Bunco Event is a fun and interactive party where guests can play the popular dice game Bunco while also learning about and sampling Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to gather friends and family together for a night of food, drinks, and games.

2. How does a Pampered Chef Bunco Event work?

During the event, a Pampered Chef consultant will lead guests through several rounds of Bunco while also showcasing different Pampered Chef products and offering tips and recipes for using them. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase products and can even earn free and discounted items based on their Bunco score.

3. Do I need to know how to play Bunco to attend a Pampered Chef Bunco Event?

No, you do not need to know how to play Bunco to attend a Pampered Chef Bunco Event. Our consultants will provide all the necessary instructions and supplies for playing the game. All you need to do is show up and have fun!

4. How long does a Pampered Chef Bunco Event typically last?

A Pampered Chef Bunco Event can last anywhere from 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the pace of the game. It's a great way to spend an evening with friends and family and the time will fly by!

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef Bunco Event at my home?

Yes, you can absolutely host a Pampered Chef Bunco Event at your home! Our consultants are happy to work with you to plan and host the perfect event for you and your guests. It's a great way to gather loved ones together for a fun and memorable evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies