• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Do an Online Only Fundraiser?

In summary, an online only fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a simple and efficient way to raise funds for your organization. There is no minimum sales requirement and the fundraiser typically lasts for 2 weeks, but can be extended. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products for supporters to choose from and your organization will receive a check or direct deposit for the earnings within 2 weeks after the fundraiser ends.
aprilmlittlefield
I'm working with a group that really wants to take advantage of technology for this sale. They don't want catalogs. Everything will need to be direct shipped to the customers themselves.

Advertising is on the organizations website (a flyer and a link)(yes, I went through the proper channels), using twitter to direct people to the organizations website to get the link, an email campaign with an attached flyer, including a wishlist, and a facebook event page.

So, with that said.....has anyone ever done something like this before? Am I missing anything? If you have done something like this, how did it turn out?

Thanks!

I've done some that worked great and others that didn't do much. It can have the same chances as any other show except that with a kitchen show I believe it has better chances of higher sales. When you put the show on your website, you have to set a date and time of a show. If it's only going to be an online and email type show, the host won't be able to use your website to send out invitations because it will show the time and place that doesn't really exist. Good luck!

Thanks.the host isn't interested in the online invites because we will be emailing people individually with a flyer we are creating in Microsoft word. It's for a young adult shelter and they want to attach a wishlist.Thanks again!

1. How does an online only fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

An online only fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a convenient and easy way to raise money for your organization. You will receive a unique fundraiser link that you can share with friends and family. When they make a purchase through your link, your organization will receive a percentage of the sales.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement for an online only fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for an online only fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Every purchase made through your unique fundraiser link will contribute to your organization's earnings.

3. How long does an online only fundraiser last?

An online only fundraiser with Pampered Chef typically lasts for 2 weeks, but can be extended if needed. We recommend promoting your fundraiser actively during this time to maximize your earnings.

4. What types of products are available for an online only fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that are perfect for an online only fundraiser. Your supporters can choose from our catalog of over 500 products, making it easy to find something for everyone.

5. How does my organization receive the earnings from the online only fundraiser?

Your organization will receive a check or direct deposit for the total earnings from your online only fundraiser within 2 weeks after the fundraiser ends. You will also receive a detailed report of the sales and earnings for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies