1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Anyone ever do an online only fundraiser?

1. I'm working with a group that really wants to take advantage of technology for this sale. They don't want catalogs. Everything will need to be direct shipped to the customers themselves.

Advertising is on the organizations website (a flyer and a link)(yes, I went through the proper channels), using twitter to direct people to the organizations website to get the link, an email campaign with an attached flyer, including a wishlist, and a facebook event page.

So, with that said.....has anyone ever done something like this before? Am I missing anything? If you have done something like this, how did it turn out?

Thanks!

2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I've done some that worked great and others that didn't do much. It can have the same chances as any other show except that with a kitchen show I believe it has better chances of higher sales. When you put the show on your website, you have to set a date and time of a show. If it's only going to be an online and email type show, the host won't be able to use your website to send out invitations because it will show the time and place that doesn't really exist. Good luck!

Dec 1, 2009
  3. Thanks.

the host isn't interested in the online invites because we will be emailing people individually with a flyer we are creating in Microsoft word. It's for a young adult shelter and they want to attach a wishlist.

Thanks again!

Have something to add?