• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else's Pink Scrubbie Fall Apart?!?!

In summary, the pink scrubbie is made of a durable nylon material and is designed to be gentle on surfaces while effectively removing tough messes. It may fall apart if used with excessive force or on sharp surfaces. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces, but it is recommended to test a small area first. The lifespan of the scrubbie depends on usage and care, but it can last several months. There is also a warranty available for the product.
itsjustCarla
Was using my pink HWC scrubbie and the handle came off !!

I LOVE THAT SCRUBBIE!!!!

I'm so sad :cry:

I have it, but don't use it. It sits on my sink and looks pretty. :cry: for you though!

Mine fell apart last summer then fell down my garbage disposal and didn't "make it"! LOL! There was a lot of complaints about it this time last year with it falling apart. I'd call HO for an adjustment!

Oh yeah, those things fell apart like crazy. Total junk.

I sent one back for a customer last year and it cost a bit to do so. Mine fell off the handle so I just use it that way. Not worth the adjustment and sending it back in my opinion.

both of mine fell apart....

Ha, mine fell apart so soon after I got it, I just figured it was 'the nature of the thing.' It does work without the handle, and you have more scrubbing surface!

What material is the pink scrubbie made of?

The pink scrubbie is made of a durable nylon material that is designed to withstand regular use.

Why does the pink scrubbie fall apart so easily?

The pink scrubbie is designed to be gentle on surfaces while still effectively removing tough messes. However, if the scrubbie is used with excessive force or on sharp surfaces, it may start to fall apart.

Can the pink scrubbie be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the pink scrubbie is safe to use on non-stick surfaces. However, it is always recommended to test a small area first to ensure there is no damage or scratching.

How long is the pink scrubbie supposed to last?

The lifespan of the pink scrubbie will depend on how often it is used and the level of force applied. With regular use and proper care, it can last several months.

Is there a warranty for the pink scrubbie?

Yes, there is a warranty for the pink scrubbie. If you are unsatisfied with the product or it falls apart within the warranty period, please contact our customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies