• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Who Has a Cs Email Get This?

In summary, to access the "Anyone Else Who Has a Cs Email Get This?" promotion, you must have a Pampered Chef consultant email ending in .cs. The promotion is available for any product in the current catalog and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. It is typically valid for two weeks from the date of the email. If you did not receive the promotion email, please check your spam or promotions folder, or contact your consultant for assistance.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
It's very urgent, Please transfer this email to your CEO or appropriate person, thanks)
Dear CEO/Principal,

This is Austin Lee---Senior Consultant of domain name registration and solution center in China, have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on June 29, 2010, one company which self-styled "Michy Company" were applying to register "chefsuccess" as Network Brand and following domain names:
"
chefsuccess.asia
chefsuccess.cn
chefsuccess.co.in
chefsuccess.com.cn
chefsuccess.com.hk
chefsuccess.com.tw
chefsuccess.hk
chefsuccess.in
chefsuccess.net.cn
chefsuccess.org.cn
chefsuccess.tw
"
After our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we will finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we will handle this issue better. Out of the time limit we will unconditionally finish the registration for "Michy Company".

Best Regards,

Austin Lee
Tel: +86-551-5223-174 Fax: +86-551-5223-175
Address: Room205,Block12,Youth Community(West),Ningguo Road,Baohe District,HeFei,China

Did you forward this to Greg? ...or Deb?

nope, I will though... :)

I didn't get THAT one, but yesterday I got what looked like a mass email to chefsuccess subscribers, offering retired RUFTH cookie molds for $30. Apparently from a former director who is now "focusing on other collectibles".That an insanely steep price, as well as an unwelcome intrusion to my inbox.

that doesn't look/sound official... sounds more like a scam/spam type thing.

I didn't get either.

1. How do I get access to the "Anyone Else Who Has a Cs Email Get This?" promotion?

To access the promotion, you must have a Pampered Chef consultant email ending in .cs. Once you have this email, you will automatically receive the promotion in your email inbox.

2. Is the promotion limited to certain products or can I choose any product from the catalog?

The promotion is available for any product in the current Pampered Chef catalog. Simply use the provided promo code at checkout to redeem your discount.

3. Can I combine the "Anyone Else Who Has a Cs Email Get This?" promotion with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is only valid for one-time use per customer.

4. How long is the "Anyone Else Who Has a Cs Email Get This?" promotion valid?

The promotion is typically valid for two weeks from the date of the email. However, please refer to the specific email for the exact expiration date.

5. I didn't receive the promotion email even though I have a .cs email address. What should I do?

If you did not receive the promotion email, please check your spam or promotions folder. If you still cannot find it, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Back