• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Trying to Conceive?

In summary, Kristen and her husband are not trying for a baby, but are hoping for one. Her son is 5 months old and she plans to have another child in the future.
Leanne I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

It's amazing how some people can speak without thinking and seem so inconsiderate. Usually it's people who have a hard time expressing emotions of hurt, sadness and loss. They just cram it deep inside and ignore it. But the healthy thing to do is to grieve. So cry, eat some ice cream or chocolate or both and call up some good friends to talk to, and cry some more.

Debbie :D

Thanks everyone for providing such a wonderful support system for me.

I myself feel like I am coping much better with this, I just wish my husband was doing better with it. I am not sure how to convey to him that he is not "being punished" by God for whatever reason. He has become quite angry and is sometimes difficult to be around. In the beginning this brought us closer together, but the last day or so has been kind of difficult. I know that in time that it will all work out.... it just doesn't help the process to feel like a mediator for him too.

Thanks for all the hugs!!! Please send some strength my way too.

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost twins at twelve weeks two years ago this month. You are right the vanishing twin thing is way more common than they ever thought. It is still hard to think that there was a baby there and now it is gone. If it makes you feel any better I know more than one woman who had this happen and the other baby was delivered healthy. ((hugs))

Can't believe all that has happened since I started this thread!

Muppetgal said:
we have just found out we're pregnant....I'm 5 weeks. Babydust for all of you who are trying!!

Congrats!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! :D

We are not officially trying, but I am off my BCP this month and we haven't been using protection. We just passed our 1 year anniversary, and though we've always said we'd wait until we had a house, we would LOVE to have a baby now. If it doesn't happen this month (I think I've been showing some weird signs... so maybe...) it's back on BCP b/c we both figure it's not the right time then! But my BIL and his FI are pregnant and I can't wait to be an aunt!

...yes we are! been of BCP since May...and nothing yet, but I am later than my usual monthly cycle lasts, however i am not charting so i could have ovulated late or not at all...if i go 15 more days without AF (period) then i will be testing, and if it is negative then I will be getting an appt. with my doctor, and then once I do get AF next I will start charting my temps in the morning.

OMG I was doing a search and this thread came up! WOW! It seems like so long ago... and now I have my little girl. Well, 2006 I guess was long ago when TTC!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rchamelin
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2