• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club?

In summary, many people have fond memories of The Babysitter's Club books, with some having over a hundred of them at one point. They were beloved by readers of all ages and were often the gateway to a love of reading. Some even saved their collection to pass down to their children. Other popular book series mentioned were Nancy Drew, Trixie Belden, Little House, and Ann of Green Gables.
NooraK
Gold Member
Maybe I'm dating myself, but I used to LOVE these books. I think I had over a hundred of them at one point.

http://www.examiner.com/x-32220-Harrisburg-Book-Examiner~y2010m1d4-Scholastic-breathes-new-life-into-The-BabySitters-Club

Almost makes me wish I had a girl to introduce them to...

I don't read them anymore, but I absolutely loved The Baby-Sitter's Club books. My parents tried to get me to read other books (with more history, etc in them), but I wouldn't touch them. They eventually caved and let me read these books since it at least kept me reading!

I was and still am an avid reader. I loved Babysitter's Club, Boxcar Kids, R.L. Stine (Fear Street and Goosebumps books) and Laura Ingalls Wilder books. My middle neice loves to read and I'm considering seeing if I can get her some of my favorite books for her next birthday.

I would sit on a Saturday afternoon with my nose in a book all day and finish it before dinner!

LOL...Dating you? How about dating me...since I was already grown when Babysitter Club books were popular.

For me, it was Nancy Drew,...Trixie Belden...but my two favorite series were Little House (didn't care for the TV show though), and Ann of Green Gables. I still read those, and plan on having the little guy read at least some of the Little House books. I'm sure he'll enjoy Farmer Boy!

I loved those books! I always wanted to be Claudia or Stacy :)

I loved those books. They are actually what got me into reading! I hated reading before I discovered those books! I wanted to start my own club!:p LOL Though I never actually did much babysitting when I was younger. Go figure! :)

Loved those books! I'm thinking we may had a board game too.

I have seen some of these out in the library during storytime. I picked one up and it is comic book style like Jughead and Archie- Wasn't thrilled - loved the regular old chapter books, stil have most of the collection up at my mom's house. Loved Boxcar and Sweet Valley High too. Maybe they are re-redoing it? I hope.

Loved those books and read everyone I think!!

I did read the books. I LOVED them!!

loved the books.

I loved them!!! I saved all mine to give to my daughter some day. She's 8 now...not quite ready but very soon!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL...Dating you? How about dating me...since I was already grown when Babysitter Club books were popular.

For me, it was Nancy Drew,...Trixie Belden...but my two favorite series were Little House (didn't care for the TV show though), and Ann of Green Gables. I still read those, and plan on having the little guy read at least some of the Little House books. I'm sure he'll enjoy Farmer Boy!

Becky,

Had to jump in so you wouldn't feel lonely. Have no idea who the Babysitter Club is but I sure know Trixie, Nancy, Laura, Mary, Ma & Pa. :D

I LOVED mt Babysitters club books. I have no idea if I saved them or not. They may be in my parents attic. I also loved R.L Stein and those mystery books. Gosh that brings back memories!:):)

I loved those books. I used to have the whole series at one point

1. What is "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club"?

"Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" is a popular book series written by Ann M. Martin. It follows the adventures of a group of friends who start their own babysitting business.

2. Is "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" appropriate for children?

Yes, "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" is geared towards children and is appropriate for ages 8-12.

3. How many books are in the "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" series?

There are 131 books in the original "Baby-Sitters' Club" series, with additional spin-off series and special edition books.

4. What makes "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" different from other book series?

The "Baby-Sitters' Club" series tackles a variety of relatable topics for young readers, such as friendship, family, and growing up, in a fun and engaging way.

5. Can I purchase "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club" products from Pampered Chef?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer any products related to "Anyone Else Read the Baby-Sitters' Club". However, we do have a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can make cooking and baking easier for busy parents and babysitters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva