• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Not Received Calendar Yet?

In summary, The calendars are shipped out in early December and should arrive within 1-2 weeks after that. If you have not received your calendar by mid-December, you can contact customer service to track your order. Once your calendar has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number. If your calendar does not arrive or arrives damaged, you can request a replacement from customer service. If your calendar has not been shipped yet, you may be able to cancel your order by contacting customer service.
floccies
I still don't have the calendar that was being mailed out to consultants. I have been active every month. I don't know if I just need to wait patiently for a few more days .... or make a phone call.

Call them, it won't hurt, and perhaps speed up the process! ;)

I actually called this morning and they are resending one to me!

I got mine last week. I had called HO a few days before it came to see if it had even been sent yet. The lady told me if it wasn't here by 12/1 to call them and they will resend.

Got mine a few days ago, But its kind of beat up! :(

1. When can I expect to receive my calendar?

The calendars are typically shipped out in early December, so you should receive yours within 1-2 weeks after that.

2. What should I do if I still haven't received my calendar by mid-December?

If you have not received your calendar by mid-December, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in tracking your order.

3. Is there a way to track my calendar shipment?

Yes, once your calendar has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this to track the status of your shipment.

4. Can I request a replacement calendar if mine doesn't arrive?

Yes, if your calendar does not arrive or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team to request a replacement. We want to ensure that you receive your calendar in perfect condition.

5. Can I cancel my calendar order if it hasn't arrived yet?

If your calendar has not yet been shipped, you may be able to cancel your order. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with canceling your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • byrd1956