• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for Wave 3 Chef Convention in NYC?

Hello, Thanks for letting me know about the room! I am currently moving to the Chicago area so I am definitely interested.Do you know when the next meeting is? I am trying to figure out when my new place is actually going to be ready.The next meeting is June 17th.
L.Paz
Attention all Wave 3 chefs!! :chef:
I don't know anyone else that is going. This is only my second month as a consultant.
I am from NYC, flying in on Wed & leaving Sat.
Is anyone looking for a roommate?

Thanks,
Lissette

L.Paz said:
Attention all Wave 3 chefs!! :chef:
I don't know anyone else that is going. This is only my second month as a consultant.
I am from NYC, flying in on Wed & leaving Sat.
Is anyone looking for a roommate?

Thanks,
Lissette

I forgot who your recruiter/director is, but If you get in touch with them, they will try to get you a room mate also! Sorry my rooms full...DH is going!! :cool:

My recruiter isn't going, plus if possible, I think it would be great to meet some consultants out of my region.

L.Paz said:
My recruiter isn't going, plus if possible, I think it would be great to meet some consultants out of my region.

Who is she? Also who is your Director?

They are from LI, thanks for your help Ginger.

L.Paz said:
They are from LI, thanks for your help Ginger.

Are you flying out of LGA? If so what flight? Do you have the room booked yet? If so, I can contact some of the LI girls & let them know. I go to the LI meetings also. Are you going to the New Consultant meeting this coming Monday at Jills House?....ooops way too many ???? huh!!! :eek:

I'll be flying out from JFK, I've already been to Jill's new consultant meeting (about 2 months ago). The LI meetings are pretty far for me so I don't go every month, I'm sure you'll see me there once in a blue. I have a few leads on open rooms, thanks.

L.Paz said:
I'll be flying out from JFK, I've already been to Jill's new consultant meeting (about 2 months ago). The LI meetings are pretty far for me so I don't go every month, I'm sure you'll see me there once in a blue. I have a few leads on open rooms, thanks.

Good for you, so I guess I'll see you at the City Island meeting....

yes, do you know the date of the next meeting? June 22nd?

June 17th its a Wed.

hope to see you then

I haven't decided for 100% that I am going to make it to conference this year but if I do I will be looking for a roommate myself for Wave 3. I emailed my director and let her know that I was trying to go to conference and have not heard a word back from her on the subject. Same thing happened with leadership and I didn't end up going. I really want to make it to conference this year, but with a big move coming up in September I just keep thinking about what else I could use the money for.

My biggest issue is leaving my 16 month baby behind. :(
His Daddy is awesome and is planning on taking off, but being a stay at home mom I've never been away from my little guy.

L.Paz said:
My biggest issue is leaving my 16 month baby behind. :(
His Daddy is awesome and is planning on taking off, but being a stay at home mom I've never been away from my little guy.

Mine was just 13 months when I left him for conference...w/ his daddy who is awesome. It was my first time leaving him too, and I was so worried!

Turns out, it was much harder on me than on him...in fact, they were having so much fun building a Jungle Gym in the back yard when I came home, that he barely even acknowledged me!

For sure, much harder on us than them

Oh, see mine is 2 1/2 and I've never left him either. I'm a stay at home mom, too, and actually we did leave him overnight, at our house, with my mom one time but I was with my husband. Now leaving him alone with his daddy is totally freaking me out.

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one worrying.

If anyone from Wave 3 is looking for a room, my director and I are in need of 2 roommates. We have a room reserved at the Chicago Hilton, 2 beds, 2 baths for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings. If anyone is interested, please email me at
[email protected] for more details. Thanks!

we have a room that we are trying to fill with one more person for wave 3. we are all arriving on wed and leaving on saturday. we are staying at the hilton chicago and have 2 beds and 2 baths, please email me if anyone needs a room.

tara

1 space left in 2 bed, 2 bath room at the Hilton for Thursday and Friday nights. We are all from the Chicago area. Your total cost should be no more than $105.

1. What is "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

"Anyone Else Need a Roommate?" is a popular program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can find roommates to share lodging expenses during conferences or other events.

2. Who can participate in "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

Any Pampered Chef consultant attending a conference or event can participate in "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

3. How do I sign up for "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

To sign up for "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the event you will be attending and follow the instructions to sign up for the program.

4. Is there a fee to participate in "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

No, there is no fee to participate in "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?". It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants save money on lodging expenses.

5. Can I request a specific roommate through "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?"

Yes, you can request a specific roommate through "Anyone Else Need a Roommate?" by entering their name when signing up for the program. However, please note that roommate requests are not guaranteed and will depend on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tarachef1
Replies