1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone else need a roomate?

1. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

Attention all Wave 3 chefs!! :chef:
    I don't know anyone else that is going. This is only my second month as a consultant.
    I am from NYC, flying in on Wed & leaving Sat.
    Is anyone looking for a roommate?

Thanks,
    Lissette

May 28, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I forgot who your recruiter/director is, but If you get in touch with them, they will try to get you a room mate also! Sorry my rooms full...DH is going!! :cool:

May 29, 2009
  3. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

My recruiter isn't going, plus if possible, I think it would be great to meet some consultants out of my region.

May 29, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Who is she? Also who is your Director?

May 29, 2009
  5. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

They are from LI, thanks for your help Ginger.

May 29, 2009
  6. Ginger428

Are you flying out of LGA? If so what flight? Do you have the room booked yet? If so, I can contact some of the LI girls & let them know. I go to the LI meetings also. Are you going to the New Consultant meeting this coming Monday at Jills House?....ooops way too many ???? huh!!! :eek:

May 29, 2009
  7. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

I'll be flying out from JFK, I've already been to Jill's new consultant meeting (about 2 months ago). The LI meetings are pretty far for me so I don't go every month, I'm sure you'll see me there once in a blue. I have a few leads on open rooms, thanks.

May 29, 2009
  8. Ginger428

Good for you, so I guess I'll see you at the City Island meeting....

May 29, 2009
  9. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

yes, do you know the date of the next meeting? June 22nd?

May 29, 2009
  10. Ginger428

June 17th its a Wed.

May 29, 2009
  11. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

hope to see you then

May 29, 2009
  12. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I haven't decided for 100% that I am going to make it to conference this year but if I do I will be looking for a roommate myself for Wave 3. I emailed my director and let her know that I was trying to go to conference and have not heard a word back from her on the subject. Same thing happened with leadership and I didn't end up going. I really want to make it to conference this year, but with a big move coming up in September I just keep thinking about what else I could use the money for.

May 29, 2009
  13. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

My biggest issue is leaving my 16 month baby behind. :(
    His Daddy is awesome and is planning on taking off, but being a stay at home mom I've never been away from my little guy.

May 29, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Mine was just 13 months when I left him for conference...w/ his daddy who is awesome. It was my first time leaving him too, and I was so worried!

Turns out, it was much harder on me than on him...in fact, they were having so much fun building a Jungle Gym in the back yard when I came home, that he barely even acknowledged me!

May 29, 2009
  15. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

For sure, much harder on us than them

May 29, 2009
  16. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Oh, see mine is 2 1/2 and I've never left him either. I'm a stay at home mom, too, and actually we did leave him overnight, at our house, with my mom one time but I was with my husband. Now leaving him alone with his daddy is totally freaking me out.

May 29, 2009
  17. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

It's nice to hear I'm not the only one worrying.

May 29, 2009
  18. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

If anyone from Wave 3 is looking for a room, my director and I are in need of 2 roommates. We have a room reserved at the Chicago Hilton, 2 beds, 2 baths for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings. If anyone is interested, please email me at
    cheflorim@gmail.com for more details. Thanks!

Jun 3, 2009
  19. tarachef1

tarachef1 Gold Member

we have a room that we are trying to fill with one more person for wave 3. we are all arriving on wed and leaving on saturday. we are staying at the hilton chicago and have 2 beds and 2 baths, please email me if anyone needs a room.

tara

Jun 26, 2009
  20. Janice Stroud

Janice Stroud cookinglady Silver Member

1 space left in 2 bed, 2 bath room at the Hilton for Thursday and Friday nights. We are all from the Chicago area. Your total cost should be no more than $105.

Have something to add?