• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having Problems With Vista Print?

In summary, Some common problems faced by customers using Vista Print include difficulties with the website, editing and uploading designs, and delays in receiving orders. However, there is a satisfaction guarantee policy in place that allows for refunds or reprints if the customer is not happy with their order. The delivery time for orders typically ranges from 5-10 business days, and tracking is available through the "Order History" section on the website. To avoid issues, it is recommended to thoroughly review designs before placing an order and selecting a faster shipping option.
pc_jessica
i am trying to place an order but it won't let me finish it keeps taking me through all those extra screens for extras! I am getting soooo very annoyed with it! ugh i just want my business cards!!!

LOL....you just have to keep clicking next til you get through all those "offers".

I've skipped the offers by just clicking the cart link and the item has been there without having to click through their special pages.

thanks ladies, for some reason it kept taking me through the same offers over and over and then it would take me back again and again to make me approve my design. i finally just went to my account and it was there and was able to get it that way!

Glad you were able to get it done!

1. What are the common problems people face with Vista Print?

Some of the most common problems reported by customers using Vista Print include difficulty navigating the website, issues with uploading and editing designs, and delays in receiving orders.

2. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with my Vista Print order?

Yes, Vista Print has a satisfaction guarantee policy which allows customers to request a refund or reprint if they are not satisfied with their order. You can contact their customer service team for assistance with this process.

3. How long does it typically take to receive an order from Vista Print?

The delivery time for Vista Print orders can vary depending on the shipping option selected at checkout, as well as the complexity of the design. However, most orders are delivered within 5-10 business days.

4. Is there a way to track my Vista Print order?

Yes, you can track the status of your Vista Print order by logging into your account and navigating to the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its delivery.

5. Are there any tips for avoiding issues with Vista Print?

To avoid common issues with Vista Print, it is recommended to thoroughly review your design before placing your order to ensure all information is accurate and the design is to your liking. Additionally, selecting a faster shipping option can help minimize delays in receiving your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • PamperedSD