• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Have Trouble With the Copy Section at Office Depot?

In summary, to find the copy section at Office Depot, look for the "Copy and Print" sign or ask a store associate for assistance. You can copy a variety of documents, including black and white or color copies, single or double-sided copies, and documents in different sizes and paper types. The copy section also offers scanning and printing services. You do not need to bring your own paper, as the copy section provides different paper options. However, copying copyrighted material without permission is not allowed. Payment for copies can be made with cash, credit or debit card, or through the store's self-service kiosk, which also accepts contactless payment options.
tjb11675
I tried uploading some files and it says PC has requested we not have access to it. I know I've uploaded and ordered before.

I haven't done that for a while, but I've never gotten that message.

I just ordered Jan host/guest and outside order forms....didn't have any troubles.

I ordered my copies last week with no problem.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading files. It's possible that there was a temporary glitch or error on our end. I recommend reaching out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get your files uploaded successfully. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that helps. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1. How can I find the copy section at Office Depot?

To find the copy section at Office Depot, simply look for the "Copy and Print" sign at the front of the store or ask a store associate for assistance. You can also use the store's website to locate the copy section in your local store.

2. What types of documents can I copy at Office Depot?

You can copy a variety of documents at Office Depot, including black and white or color copies, single or double-sided copies, and documents in different sizes and paper types. You can also scan and print documents at the copy section.

3. Do I need to bring my own paper for copying?

No, you do not need to bring your own paper for copying at Office Depot. The copy section provides a variety of paper options for you to choose from, including standard printer paper, cardstock, and glossy paper.

4. Can I make copies of copyrighted material at Office Depot?

No, Office Depot does not allow the copying of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner. This includes books, music, and other copyrighted materials.

5. How do I pay for my copies at Office Depot?

You can pay for your copies at the copy section using cash, credit or debit card, or through the store's self-service kiosk. The kiosk also accepts Apple Pay and Google Wallet for contactless payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies