• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready for the New Pampered Chef Web System Tomorrow?

In summary, the woman is excited for the change to the web system and is looking forward to using it. She is disappointed that she has to wait for a while to use it.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
...about changing over to the web system tomorrow?

I'm so excited!!! :party::party::party: I hope, that when I turn on my computer tomorrow morning, that it will be up and running. Do you think I'm asking for too much there?

It sounds really great! There may be a few kinks at first but it will streamline our business so much. I love the idea of having everything in one place. I don't like change but feel really good about this one.

OH, yeah! I can't wait!! I have a show on Friday so I am hoping to use it there. I just wish the app was available for it but still excited! :clap: :woohoo:

I am sooooo excited! I actually appreciate the fact that we have had this lag time so my old brain can absorb and understand the whole idea/system. Now I'm ready and feeling quite confident that I'll be able to "get it" when I get on tomorrow. I'm super excited to log in my shows and send the new evites! I'm curious to see how many additional people get invited to shows with the "forward" option! And, I think guests will be really impressed when they see me putting their orders into the computer. Very excited!

yes!! it's impossible to navigate in Con Conn right now. I am trying to see things and it just doesnt take me where I ask to be taken!

I have 4 direct and 1 indirect that are new members so I am hoping I "get it" quickly so I can help them. And I have long timers that won't have a clue, but I feel less sorry for them.

I'd be more excited IF I actually got to start using it tomorrow. :cry::cry: I demoted to TL for ONE flippin' month (April) and even though I'm back as a Director NOW, it's based on your title on April 1st, which for me was TL. So, even though I was in the focus group for all the new web stuff, I don't get to use it for two weeks. Don't mind me, I'm just having a little pity party for myself. Lol. BUT, I'm excited for all of you who DO get to start using it because it's AWESOME! I'm sure kinks will need to be worked out, but we'll all get through it like we always do.

That stinks, Becky. Hoping you are back up there again soon. I feel your pain.

What is "Anyone Else Getting Excited..."?

"Anyone Else Getting Excited..." is a phrase typically used in casual conversations or online forums to express anticipation or enthusiasm for a particular event, topic, or experience.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to connect with others who share similar feelings of excitement. It can also serve as a conversation starter or a way to express their own excitement without being overly explicit.

What are some common topics that people get excited about using this phrase?

Some common topics that people get excited about using this phrase include upcoming concerts, movie releases, vacations, sports games, and new product releases.

Is it grammatically correct to use this phrase?

While this phrase may not be considered grammatically correct in a formal setting, it is commonly used in informal conversations and online communication.

How can I use this phrase in a conversation?

You can use this phrase in a conversation by asking if anyone else is getting excited about a specific topic or by stating your own feeling of excitement and then asking if anyone else shares that sentiment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky