• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Consultant News Delivered Early - A First for Me!

In summary, theDecember Consultant News arrived in the mail today. Some consultants received theirs earlier than others, but all of them are receiving them eventually. There is a story of a consultant who started Jan, 2007, has recruited 10 people and is a director already. Another consultant is from Wisconsin and did not receive hers yet.
Nothing here either.

me neither

Mine neither.

Got mine today! Big suprise for me :)

tpchefrebecca said:
Got mine today! Big suprise for me :)
Hey Rebecca! How are you! Haven't seen you here in awhile and thought about you the other day! I hope you had a great Christmas and New years!

Take care! Hope all is well! How's the OR - PC biz going?

I got mine before the first!!! Yeah. Nothing was worse than getting the second week into a month and feeling behind on earning incentives.

Nothing here..............

I usually find mine in my mail box around the 10th:(

I haven't gotten mine either :(

I got mine in the mail Monday. I wish they had the February special in them because I cannot find my last consultant news :( Maybe I need to clean my office...

I've complained lately about not getting it until after mid-month since last Feb...low and behold it arrived Dec 31st. Maybe the problem was fixed.

I got my December one on Dec. 24 and my November one on December 31. Maybe I'll get the January issue by spring.

I still do not have mine either. Oh well, I was able to look at it online...I finally was able to get DSL.

Just got mine in the mail today! ;)

Still not here!

Finally received mine today. My 10 year old DS got the mail and I couldn't see what he was talking about when he said "woo hoo!" I asked him why he did that, and he said "I like that stuff!" and pointed at the CN. That was funny to me. He knows the product names better than I know them. I call products "thingy" and other strange names.

Just getting in from our 2008 Kickoff Meeting and my Consultant News was here! YAY!

Nope! Still nothing! I was throwing a little hissy fit on my last post on this thread, now it's starting to turn into a major hissy fit! I'm talking tantrum here! :p ;) I wish we could all get things relatively close in time!:grumpy:

Okay! I got it! Nor more hissy fits! I can't wait until next week when leadership people start telling us about the new products and announcements! Also, I can't wait until we figure out how to access the special addition spring/summer newsletter! Hopefully that will give the kick I need! ;)
I'm off now, to go read my newsletter, hoping that will help motivate me too!

Re'cd mine today. Much better than the "3rd week of the month" delivery in the prior months :)

Rec'd mine today. I hope this timely delivery continues.Much better than the "third week of the month' delivery on the others.

Just got mine today---finally!

This thread just made me realize that I don't think I've gotten mine yet. I usually read it right away and I don't remember reading one for a few weeks.

I haven't gotten mine yet either.

still nothing my way....

just got mine today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMoore
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • otisbg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies