• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Done Door to Door Sales?

In summary, the Lemon Aid Lady suggests dressing in your apron and 'show attire', canvassing door-to-door, announcing "I am going to be holding a cooking show in this neighborhood in the next few weeks. Would you like to attend?" Have a clipboard with place for their name and email or phone. Then after they add their name, write their address on the side.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I'm heading into SS3 and have only two shows lined up. I need to sell £550 in stuff to get my bonus, and may very well do that with the two shows I have.

I have tried ALL of my leads, and now my March is full (lol), no one was available in February!

I'm concerned I'm going to get ever so close and then not make it, or that one of the shows will postpone (as she already has once before) SO thought about going door to door....leaving catalogs with a note saying I will pick them up again a few days later. The new catalogs come out here for March, so even if I lose them it won't matter.

Anyone done this before and what kind of success did you have?

If I get enough sales will I be able to put it through as a catalog show in my own name so that I get the (few) points?

I believe that we are prohibited from soliciting per the Recipe for Success.

just wondering?how is that different from leaving mini catalogs with door hangers or dropping cats off at local businesses? Didn't know that was against policy. :confused:

I have done door to door for a while and get great results - I just ring the bell and talk to the owner and as if they are interested in looking at a catalog which has a flier inserted inside it with info on having a show, purchasing, fundraisers, host benefits etc...its a great way to meet the neighbours and most are interested..

Just a quick word of wisdom...check your local chamber of commerce or community Home Owners Association..you might have to purchase a "Solicitor License" in order to go door-to-door..(normally around $36 for the month..but it varies by area)...also (and I know y'all already know this) but don't knock on the doors on the houses that have the "no soliciting" sign...

I have done this before when I was having an open house...I went to over 200 houses in my neighborhood inviting them over...but I had the "in" as I lived in the neighborhood, and always let them know that I was trying to meet my neighbors.

It can be done and has been done by consultants...but I personally like going to the craft fairs and have a booth instead..but that's my comfort zone..if you can do it (i.e., door-to-door) more power to you...!
Good Luck!
Cheers,
Angela

door to door method...I used to do Avon and door to door was the only method of selling really (no home parties really) . But the books came out every two weeks and you could buy 100 for $19! If I had the time and energy now (with out two little ones) I might try mass canvassing the mini catalogs the way I did Avon catalogs. It probably works but it's alot of time and energy to put in!

another wayThe Lemon Aid Lady suggests dressing in your apron and 'show attire', canvassing door-to-door, announcing "I am going to be holding a cooking show in this neighborhood in the next few weeks. Would you like to attend?" Have a clipboard with place for their name and email or phone. Then after they add their name, write their address on the side.

When you get to a house and someone says "Well, I LOVE The Pampered Chef!! - then they are your Host!" I've done it twice - it is dumbfounding, and it works!

Another way is to go to the mall with your apron on, and a small stack of catalogs, a fist full of business cards and a calendar.

Another way is to team with another consultant and go to a park with premade simple recipes (turtle candy or veggie tray and dip) or go to a soccer/softball/T-ball/little league game and meet & greet. You'll get bookings :D

1. What are the benefits of doing door to door sales with Pampered Chef?

Door to door sales with Pampered Chef allows you to directly connect with potential customers and showcase our high-quality kitchen products. It also provides flexibility in your schedule and the potential for high earnings through commissions and bonuses.

2. How do you approach potential customers during door to door sales?

We recommend introducing yourself, briefly explaining the benefits of Pampered Chef products, and asking if the customer would like to see a demonstration. It's important to be friendly and respectful, and to be prepared with information about our products and their features.

3. How do you handle rejection during door to door sales?

Rejection is a natural part of any sales job, and it's important to not take it personally. If a potential customer is not interested, thank them for their time and move on to the next door. Remember that every "no" brings you one step closer to a "yes."

4. Is door to door sales still an effective method in today's digital age?

Yes, door to door sales can still be a successful way to reach potential customers. While online shopping has increased in popularity, many people still appreciate the personal touch and convenience of purchasing products directly from a sales representative.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef provide for door to door sales representatives?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for our sales representatives, including product knowledge, sales techniques, and marketing materials. We also provide a personalized website for each representative to help them promote and sell our products online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Intrepid_Chef