• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Doing the "12 Days of Christmas" for Dec '09?

In summary, the author has decided to give away free product on different days throughout December in order to increase bookings.
Sheila
Gold Member
I've decided to give it a go! I've recruited 3 people recently which means I've lost some shows (I give them their own show as their first) and the residual bookings from that show. I've also been letting them work my booths for bookings & sales to help get their new businesses off the ground. My bookings have taken a hit! I have ONE show in December. :eek:

I thought about giving away a certain item for each day, but I don't want someone to say that the 4th is the ONLY day that they could do it, but that they already have ____ item. You know? So I've decided to give away FPV. This way they could CHOOSE what they wanted. And I really don't expect to have a participant for every day, but if I get 12 volunteers or more, I'll certainly take them!!! :D

I've done a calendar in my newsletter and here's what I'm offering for the first 12 days of December:

(Dec 1) On the 1st Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $25.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 2) On the 2nd Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $24.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 3) On the 3rd Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $23.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 4) On the 4th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $22.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 5) On the 5th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $21.00 in extra Free Product Value (Cooking shows get $25)
(Dec 6) On the 6th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $20.00 in extra Free Product Value (Cooking Shows get $25)
(Dec 7) On the 7th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $19.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 8) On the 8th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $18.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 9) On the 9th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $16.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 10) On the 10th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $14.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 11) On the 11th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $12.00 in extra Free Product Value
(Dec 12) On the 12th Day of Christmas if you host a Catalog Show with me you'll get $10.00 in extra Free Product Value (Cooking Shows get $20)​

What ever day they CLOSE their December show will be the "host" date. I figured by starting high & going low, it would encourage them to book at the beginning of the event and not towards the end! ;)

Have any of you ever tried the "12 Days of Christmas" and if so, please provide feedback.
  • Was it successful?
  • What would you do the same
  • If you could change ONE thing that might have made your show more successful, what would it have been?

I hadn't planned on doing anything like that, because I'm not able to do shows on any day of the week, and didn't want to put out a promotion that I couldn't follow through with. Now, if I did what you're saying, and use their closing date as the "host" date, that might work. I did just send out my Black Friday email, and I just did a recipe tasting at my house, so I don't want to bombard my customers and come across as desperate (even if I am :D).

I sent out a Mystery Host earlier this month, so I'm planning to forgo the Black Friday sale. I figure the regular newsletter, followed by a MH e-mail and then a Black Friday one is a bit much considering my customers are not used to getting more than 1 e-mail per month from me. And my Dec newsletter is right around the corner. ;)

Although who knows ... if I did the Black Friday sale, I might luck out & hit the $6,000 level. :lol:

I think I'll stick with concentrating on Dec. Staying active in Dec is the most important thing right now. I only have ONE show on the books for Dec. :eek:

I really like your idea of whatever day they close being the 'host' date, thanks for sharing!

I think if I decide to do this, I'm going to tie it into my Hosting blurb on my newsletter. Of course, technically the 12 Days of Christmas are the days between Christmas and Epiphany, so I still have time :)

Yes, but I can't wait until after Christmas to do it! I need to know that I have December sales. ;) I think I'll go back & change the wording to ... "On the first Day of December if you host a Catalog Show with me ..."

1. What is the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion for December 2009?

The "12 Days of Christmas" is a holiday promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can enjoy special deals and discounts on popular kitchen and cooking products for 12 consecutive days leading up to Christmas.

2. How can I participate in the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

To participate in the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant to see what products are on sale each day. You can also sign up for email notifications to stay updated on the daily deals.

3. What types of products are typically featured during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

The "12 Days of Christmas" promotion features a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including popular items like cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and specialty food products. Each day will offer a different product at a discounted price.

4. Can I combine offers or coupons with the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

No, the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. However, the discounted prices offered during this promotion are already at a great value and do not require any additional discounts.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion?

There is no limit to the number of products you can purchase during the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion. However, keep in mind that each deal is only available for one day, so if you see something you like, be sure to take advantage of it before it's gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pcheframsey