• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Doing Super Bowl Shows?

In summary, to host a Pampered Chef Super Bowl show, simply schedule a date and time with your consultant. Hosting a show allows you to earn free and discounted products, connect with friends and family, and access exclusive Super Bowl-themed products. You can customize the menu for your show and invite guests from anywhere through virtual party options. Just like any other Pampered Chef show, you can earn host rewards based on guest invitations and sales. Your consultant can provide support and information to make your show a success.
DebPC
Staff member
I will be out of town so none for me.

no just me and hubby

Oh no, that's a shame! I hope you have a great trip though. Maybe you can catch up on the discussions when you get back. Safe travels!

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef Super Bowl show?

To host a Super Bowl show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the show. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your show a success.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Super Bowl show?

Hosting a Super Bowl show is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as connect with friends and family over delicious food and kitchen tools. You will also have access to exclusive Super Bowl-themed products.

3. Can I earn host rewards for a Super Bowl show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a Super Bowl show just like any other Pampered Chef show. The more guests you invite and sales you make, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Super Bowl show?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the menu for your Super Bowl show. They can help you choose recipes that are perfect for game day and showcase Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I invite guests who are not local to my Super Bowl show?

Yes, with virtual party options, you can invite guests from anywhere to your Super Bowl show. Your consultant can provide you with all the details on how to host a successful virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • fun2cook2