• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Simplify Gift Giving? Try Creating a Wish List!

In summary, my daughter sells Close to My Heart products and did a great job last year with a wish list. She suggests copying the link from your browser to send out the instructions instead of giving out a long list of instructions.
krackley
Well, we can't necessarily do gift registries - but how about a wish list? I'm kinda thinking about sending out an email to everyone on my contact list (about 150 email contacts) and letting them know that I'm setting up wish lists. I'd make a google document that they could fill out with their wish list products with spaces for up to 4 people they'd like me to send their wish list to (their husband, mothers, mom-in-laws, sisters, etc.). . . . my goal would be to make it all online - as in sending emails primarily with a few mailed out lists to those who aren't online 24/7 like me! That way it would be of little cost to me, but I could turn in (possibly) an awesome catalog show in December. . . .

Any comments/suggestions/criticisms/idea stealers out there? :D

I got one off here and modified it a little and am handing it out in all my orders and emailing it to all the customers I have emails for. I am also going to snail-mail it out to my customers along with a mini-catalog if they don't have internet.

My daughter sells Close To My Heart scrapbooking, stamping, and cardmaking supplies and was quite successful with the Christmas Wish List last year. She had several customers whose hubbies, adult children, etc. called her and said, "Pick out $xx for me from her Wish List". She got a $400+ order for December that way!

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS WISH LIST.doc
    123 KB · Views: 420
Oh, wow - thanks jane! I thought I was going to have to come up with one by myself! Have you done it before - does it work?

Check my revised post... My DD did it last year.

Awesome! :) It would be nice to turn in a show like that for December when they can be few and far between. :) Thanks for the reply! If anyone else knows how to deal with shipping, show orders online, etc., let me know. I'm thinking I'll set up a show in my daughter's name online, then have everyone go online (that want to!) to order through that show. Then I can get some free Christmas gifts while I'm at it. :)

When you send out the email, instead of giving out the long list of instructions on how to get to the Show, just copy the link from your browser and put it in the email. It works great and no clicking several places...

I'll definitely do that - thanks!

Dear friend,Thank you for sharing your idea of creating a wish list for gift giving. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of simplifying the gift-giving process, especially during the busy holiday season. I think your idea of using a google document and sending out emails to your contact list is a great way to make it easy for everyone to participate. It's also a cost-effective way to gather wish lists and potentially turn it into a successful catalog show in December.One suggestion I have is to make sure to include a deadline for when the wish lists need to be submitted, so you have enough time to process and deliver the orders before the holidays. You can also consider offering a small incentive for those who submit their wish lists early, to encourage participation.I also love the idea of including spaces for multiple people to send the wish list to. This can help ensure that the person receiving the gift will actually get something they want and need.Overall, I think this is a great idea and I'm sure it will be well-received by your contacts. Thank you for sharing and best of luck with your wish list project!Sincerely,
A Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the benefits of setting up a gift registry with Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to setting up a gift registry with Pampered Chef. First, it allows your loved ones to easily find and purchase items that you truly want and need. Second, it ensures that you won't receive duplicate gifts. Third, Pampered Chef offers a discount for any items that are not purchased from your registry, so you can still get the items you want at a lower price.

How do I set up a gift registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a gift registry with Pampered Chef is easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Registry" link at the top of the page. Then, follow the prompts to create your registry and add the items you want. You can also visit one of our retail stores to set up your registry in person.

Can I add items to my gift registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your gift registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website and make any necessary changes. You can also make changes in person at one of our retail stores.

How do I share my gift registry with others?

Once your gift registry is created, you will be provided with a unique link that you can share with others. You can also choose to make your registry searchable on our website so that others can easily find it. Additionally, you can share your registry on social media or via email.

Can I make a gift registry for someone else?

Yes, you can create a gift registry for someone else. Simply enter their name and information when prompted to create the registry. You can also add items to their registry on their behalf. However, keep in mind that only the person who created the registry will be able to make changes to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
thecougchef