• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Doing Bunco Shows?

In summary, the conversation discusses the rules and guidelines for hosting a Bunco game at a Pampered Chef party. The hostess provides food and drinks, while the consultant collects a $5 entry fee from guests who want to play the game. The game is played in rounds with partners and prizes are awarded to those with the most points. The conversation also includes suggestions for nametag necklaces and dice made from sugar cubes for added fun.
DebPC
Staff member
Here's some info I posted at DCS. They sound like a lot of fun!

PAMPERED CHEF BUNCO

The Hostess provides food, drinks and ingredients for one recipe. Do a desert or something simple like Apple Crisp or something that will take a short about of time to make. This way you can demo a few products without taking up too much time.

The Hostess will send out invitations with explanations that there will be a game of chance played at the show and a $5 entry fee is required to play the game. Let the guest know the game is optional those that don't want to play can watch the others and eat while the look shop through the catalog.

Even if you are playing this game you can still do a door prize so those who don't want to play will still have the opportunity to win something.

When guest arrive those that want to play will pay $5 each. The Consultant will take the money and hold it. The Consultant will write out Gift Certificates in various amounts according to how much was collected. The Gift Certificate will be given to the winner(s) after the game, that way they won't be tempted to put the money in their pockets. The gift certificates will only be good for redeeming products at the show that night.

The game is played with partners, which is the person across the table from you.

Each person will wear a nametag that will be punched with a hole punch when that person wins a round.

The game is played in 3 rounds.

Prizes For Most Points:
$25 1st prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$20 2nd prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$10 3rd prize ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.
$5 booby prize (person with least points) ��?The money is used to purchase PChef products with.

*If you only get 8 to play at $5 a piece then the prizes can be adjusted too. $20-1st prize, $15-2nd prize, $5 booby prize.

You will need:
3 tables
9 dices, 3 at each table
12 Nametag necklaces (Use business cards with a hole and yarn tied into a necklace. This will make it easier to get access to, so you can punch wholes in the card for the winners of each round.)
12 Players - 4 people to a table

How to Play the Game:
You will roll for��? 1's on the first round; 2's on the second round; 3's on the third round; 4's on the fourth round; 5's on the fifth round; 6's on the sixth round

Game Rules and how to earn points:

1.) Let's say you are rolling for 1's. Every time you or your partner rolls a 1, you get a point for every 1 you roll.
2.) The person rolling keeps going as long as he/she is rolling 1's.
3.) The play continues around the table until the following happens: either a team gets to 21 points and yells Bunco OR someone rolls 3 1's and yells Bunco.
4.) When some one yells Bunco the play stops at all tables and the partners at the table with the most points get to punch their tags.
5.) This goes for all numbers you roll.
6.) If you roll 3 of a kind and it is not what you are rolling for--
i.e. you get 3 -4's but you are rolling 2's, you get 5 points, but the play goes to the next person.
7.) If you are the one who Rolls a real Bunco-3 of the number you are rolling for, you get 2 punches and your partner gets 1.
8.) You change tables or places for each round.
9.) If you and your partner win, you move to the next table.
10.) If you lose, you stay—but either way you change chairs so you have a different partner next round.

I love this idea! I'm definitely going to have to try it.

Love the cupcakes!

Hi there! I just wanted to chime in and say that I've hosted a Pampered Chef Bunco night before and it was a huge hit! The game is so much fun and it's a great way to showcase some of our products. I love the idea of having the hostess provide a simple recipe and having a door prize for those who don't want to play. That way, everyone can still have a chance to win something. And the gift certificates for the winners are a great idea too! It's a win-win for everyone. Thanks for sharing this idea, I can't wait to try it out at my next party!

1. What is Bunco and how does it work?

Bunco is a popular dice game that is often played in social gatherings and parties. It involves rolling three dice and trying to match the number of the round. Players take turns rolling the dice and earning points based on the outcome. The game typically consists of four rounds and the player with the most points at the end wins.

2. How many players are needed to play Bunco?

Bunco can be played with as few as 4 players and as many as 12 players. However, it is recommended to have 12 players for the best experience. If there are fewer than 12 players, some players may have to rotate in and out of the game to make sure everyone gets a chance to play.

3. Can anyone host a Bunco show?

Yes, anyone can host a Bunco show. It is a fun and easy game to learn and play. All you need is a set of dice, scorecards, and a few prizes for the winners. Pampered Chef also offers a Bunco party kit with all the essential items needed to host a successful Bunco show.

4. Are there any variations of Bunco?

Yes, there are many variations of Bunco that have different rules and scoring systems. Some common variations include "Baby Bunco" for baby showers, "Traveling Bunco" for road trips, and "Left-Right-Center Bunco" for larger groups. You can also create your own variations to add more excitement to the game.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my Bunco show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that are perfect for hosting a Bunco show. Our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools are all great for preparing snacks and drinks for your guests. Plus, our bunco party kit includes exclusive Pampered Chef products that are designed specifically for the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • krzymomof4