• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Layaway Plans: Tips and Results from Real Users

)thanks for sharing Amanda.I think this is a great idea, I'll definitely be looking into doing something like this myself! :)thanks for the heads up!That sounds like a great idea!
pchefinski
Does anyone out there do "layaway plans"? My director first told our cluster about a cookware layaway, where you take the full cost (product cost, s/h, tax) of a set of cookware and split into 3 or 4 months (one payment per month) and then when all payments are received, you can put it in as a show in itself, as all the cookware sets are over $150. My recruiter has started to do layaways that are composed of whatever the customer wants, as long as it's over $150.. has anyone done this? And what are your results with it? I've mentioned the idea to one of my current hosts and she was psyched and said she wanted to do the cookware layaway.. I think I'm going to tell her that she should start it soon if she wants the best deal--she can set aside the payments as soon as possible, and then close it out in Feb to get 60% off an open stock pc of cookware.. She's a single gal, but she LOVES PC and has a slight addiction problem.. :)

Anyway, I'm rambling.. Thanks in advance for all of your replies.. I know it takes time to post replies on here, and I appreciate all of your help. God bless you all.
-Amanda

I think it's a great idea! I would have loved to do that before becoming a consultant. It's a really great idea! Thanks so much for sharing it!

great idea.

That's a great idea! Do you know if she gives the customer any kind of paperwork or receipt with each monthly payment that is made?

Wow. That really is a neat idea!!! I'll have to figure out how to implement that myself. That would be awesome! :D Thanks for sharing!!

WOW - cool idea Amanda - that would be a good thing to put under the news portion of our website...just need to figure out exactly how to get started and get the word out! If anyone post this on their website, please share your wording and what you did... :eek:

What is a layaway plan?

A layaway plan is a payment option that allows customers to reserve an item and make payments towards it over a period of time until it is paid off in full. This allows customers to purchase items without having to pay the full amount upfront.

Can anyone do layaways at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can take advantage of our layaway plan at Pampered Chef. It is available for all customers, whether you are a first-time shopper or a loyal customer.

How do I set up a layaway plan?

To set up a layaway plan, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. On the payment page, select the option for "layaway" and follow the prompts to set up your payment plan. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with setting up a layaway plan.

Is there a minimum purchase amount for layaways?

At Pampered Chef, there is no minimum purchase amount required for layaways. You can choose to put any item on layaway, regardless of its price.

What are the terms and conditions for layaways at Pampered Chef?

Our layaway plan requires a 10% deposit at the time of purchase, and the remaining balance must be paid off within 90 days. If the full payment is not made within the 90-day period, the layaway will be cancelled and the deposit will be refunded. You can find more information about our layaway terms and conditions on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laurenncraigory
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks