• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Beta Test the App for Fall Launch?

In summary, an expert summarizer found that there is no one testing the app and that it is possible the app may not come out.
jendill
Gold Member
At Fall launch, they asked for anyone interested in beta testing the app to email. Did anyone do this and are you testing it?

I'm trying to decide if I want to invest in an e-reader or an ipad. I don't want to invest so much without knowing something on the status of the app.

Thanks!

I volunteered to test it but never heard back.

I also did and never heard from them

Sounds like I should let the app - that may or may not happen - make my decision!
Thanks!

I dont know anyone who is beta testing it, but one of the last videos they sent out, the gentleman (I dont remember his name....he did the video instead of Marla), said the beta test of the app was going well.

esavvymom said:
I dont know anyone who is beta testing it, but one of the last videos they sent out, the gentleman (I dont remember his name....he did the video instead of Marla), said the beta test of the app was going well.

And somehow that seems less likely when we hear from folks on CS who have offered to help but NOT been contacted. . . .

I'm in absolutely no hurry to change. Thank you. :)

I believe the app is intertwined with the beta site so they would only pic people who were already fully using the beta site. At least that's my thought on it.

I emailed the day after launch to be a tester, and I got a email back prob a month or so later, saying that they appreciate me offering to test and that they had enough testers

I emailed during launch (I went to the Georgia one, the first weekend) when they were talking about it and I got an email back a month later thanking me for my interest and that they would be contacting people soon about the app.. that was the last I heard.

We will get the app at some point, which I don't think will be compatible with the e-reader, so I'd go for the IPAD so you don't have to get something different when the app does come out.

What is beta testing?

Beta testing is the process of releasing a software or app to a select group of users before its official launch. This allows for feedback and bug reporting to improve the product before it is available to the general public.

Who can participate in beta testing?

Anyone can participate in beta testing, but it is typically limited to a select group of users who are willing to test the app and provide feedback. This can include developers, friends and family, or a group of dedicated beta testers.

What are the benefits of beta testing?

Beta testing allows for valuable feedback and bug reporting, which can improve the overall quality of the app before its official launch. It also gives users a chance to try out the app before anyone else and potentially provide input on new features or improvements.

How do I become a beta tester for an app?

To become a beta tester for an app, you can either reach out to the app developer directly or look for beta testing opportunities through online platforms such as TestFlight or Google Play.

What are the responsibilities of a beta tester?

The responsibilities of a beta tester include actively using the app and reporting any bugs or issues to the developer, providing honest and constructive feedback, and following any specific testing guidelines provided by the developer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • Brenda.the.chef