• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Attend Launch Today? What Are the New Products and Recipes?

What does bother me about launch being so close is that I can't get my host packets out in a timely manner. Our Conference ends August 11. I'll probably get the catalogs on the monday or tuesday so I'm getting host kits out on the 15th...so they'll get them by the 17th. Not terrible, but not ideal for someone who has a September 1 date.
Anyone, I want spoilers!! I don't go until next week. You can PM me

I would love to know too. I think this is so late for fall bookings. I always book in July after conference now waiting until after August because my hosts want to know what's new and the specials before they set a date. Maybe new hosts won't care but my repeat host for fall know how it works.
Thanks if you are willing to share.

I agree- I have been so irritated by the late intro. I feel embarrassed having to tell everyone- sorry don't know. We do a booth at the State Fair every early August and always have had the new catalogs there to get everyone excited,. This year we'll have to concentrate on current products and contact info for them. I just feel the people running the company now aren't in touch with our world. Working hard on having a great attitude!

I agree, too. There isn't even any training on the new products in the August meeting planner. After the season starts seems late to get our teams fired up. I think its probably to keep us booking August and not skip to September. But it sure would be nice to know what the new recipes, etc., are so we can keep our businesses moving forward.

Sandi

I think they want us booking Aug. On CS someone posted that they got their Aug. CN already and that cookware is the Sept. host special. So if it's not new products they must have kept it from us so we would focus on Aug.

Someone just posted on CS that Spring Launch dates are Feb 2 and 9. With new products to come out March 1, that's even later than these launches! I think we need to make mention of the lack of training time to be prepared for them!

I don't have a problem with not knowing what the new products are, my guests & hosts just get excited knowing new things are coming out and they enjoy the anticipation. I don't like not know what the host special is, even though I try not to base show dates on that, sometimes if a person is wanting something specific, it's in their best interest to do the show the month that item is 60% off rather than 50% off.

In Canada, our Conference isn't for another 2 weeks. We've always had to wait until August to find out (well, for the last 5 years) and to me, it is what you make of it. My fall is fully booked - I do have a couple of hosts that might move dates to Stoneware month, but that's it. I never focus on the host special, no matter who is booking (repeat or new host) and "New Products" are usually enough of a draw to get early fall bookings.

I agree with Krista. When I'm telling them the host specials I just go to the month I'm booking. If they ask whats coming up I will tell them "we have new products reviewed in Sept/March". I never have trouble booking those months (esp Sept) of course right now I am booking Aug & Sept and they are not balking at all about not knowing.I do agree though that making the launches even closer to reveal month is not what I want to see. It gives us little time to change our shows over and play with the tools. I personally would also like them to open registration an hour later. That would make more venues drivable that morning. We are always done by 4 anyway so why not 5...

What does bother me about launch being so close is that I can't get my host packets out in a timely manner. Our Conference ends August 11. I'll probably get the catalogs on the monday or tuesday so I'm getting host kits out on the 15th...so they'll get them by the 17th. Not terrible, but not ideal for someone who has a September 1 date.

bethcooks4u said:
I agree with Krista. When I'm telling them the host specials I just go to the month I'm booking. If they ask whats coming up I will tell them "we have new products reviewed in Sept/March". I never have trouble booking those months (esp Sept) of course right now I am booking Aug & Sept and they are not balking at all about not knowing.

I do agree though that making the launches even closer to reveal month is not what I want to see. It gives us little time to change our shows over and play with the tools. I personally would also like them to open registration an hour later. That would make more venues drivable that morning. We are always done by 4 anyway so why not 5...

I wish that was the case for me. All my fall repeat hosts said call me back when you know the specials for sept and oct. and whats new hoping to make those calls this coming weekend to tell them.

trps said:
I wish that was the case for me. All my fall repeat hosts said call me back when you know the specials for sept and oct. and whats new hoping to make those calls this coming weekend to tell them.

I had 2 repeat hosts say that, and I just said "I'm booking up super fast, and only have a couple of dates left each month. Let's pick a date that works for you, and then if you really don't like the special we can move it around...but at least then I'm not going to be fully booked by the time we get the specials." They both booked, and when I know the special for September, I'll be letting them know how excited I am that they picked September and an awesome month to host!

I also remind them they get 50% off at their show, and if they like the October, November specials all they have to do is have friends book in those months...then they'll get the September AND The October AND the November specials.

Agree with all that has been posted on know the products and the recipes earlier. For years I had begged that they send us home with the new Season's Best at conferences and launches. They finally listened!! It will make recipe trying, etc. easier.

They ARE trying to have us concentrate on August for sure.

Even going home from the launches we know somewhat what the specials are for Sept, Oct and November but they were on a slide. Why we can't have a marketing guide to take home is beyond me. Luckily there were 3 of us and we were able to have one drive and the other two of us go through the freaking catalogs to see what the unobvious discontinued items were. It kept us occupied I guess but gee!

Krista from Canada...congratulations on having a full calendar already!! But can't believe you have to wait so darn long as well.

They did not share this at launch so do not think I am spoiling....and I may have missed this on a call but...Amy Neal left PC and is now with 31. Dan Arwine has left as well...not sure where he went.

What is Launch Today?

Launch Today is a virtual event that brings together entrepreneurs, business leaders, and investors to share insights and advice on launching and scaling successful businesses.

When is Launch Today?

The event takes place on the first Friday of every month.

How do I attend Launch Today?

You can attend Launch Today by registering for the event on our website. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the virtual event on the day of the event.

Is there a cost to attend Launch Today?

No, attendance to Launch Today is completely free of charge.

What can I expect from attending Launch Today?

By attending Launch Today, you can expect to gain valuable insights and advice from industry experts, network with like-minded individuals, and learn about the latest trends and technologies in the business world.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Shari in TX