• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone at the Sheraton Looking for a Roomate?

In summary, the price for a room at the Sheraton varies depending on the type of room and dates of stay. There are no specific requirements for roommates, but it is recommended to discuss expectations and preferences before booking. You can choose your own roommate and the maximum occupancy for a room is typically four people. Changes or cancellations to roommates can be made, but there may be fees or charges. Contact the reservations team for assistance.
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
I am looking to room with consultants staying at the Sheraton.
:D
Thanks for your help!
~Becky

which conference are you in?

We are a Christian group of Consultants from Texas that are looking for 2 roomates for wave 2 of conference. We have 6 and we usually stay 4 to a room. This year especially with the rooms being so much more we are really wanting to do 4 to a room. Just let me know if you are intersted, we are coming in on Saturday night and checking out the last day of Conference.

Hey Everyone!!
Thanks for all your help, but I was able to get a room with a local cluster!!
Thanks again!
~Becky

Hi Becky,I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be more than happy to room with you at the Sheraton. It's always great to connect with other consultants and share our experiences and tips. I'm sure we'll have a great time together and make the most out of the conference. Let's connect and make arrangements for our stay. Looking forward to meeting you!Best,

1. What is the price for a room at the Sheraton?

The price for a room at the Sheraton varies depending on the type of room and the dates of your stay. Please contact our reservations team for more information.

2. Are there any specific requirements for a potential roommate at the Sheraton?

The Sheraton does not have specific requirements for roommates, but we do recommend discussing expectations and preferences with potential roommates before booking a room together.

3. Can I choose my own roommate at the Sheraton?

Yes, you are welcome to choose your own roommate at the Sheraton. Our reservations team can assist in booking a room for you and your selected roommate.

4. Is there a limit to the number of people who can share a room at the Sheraton?

The maximum occupancy for a room at the Sheraton is typically four people. However, this may vary depending on the room type and hotel policies. Please check with our reservations team for more information.

5. Can I cancel or change my roommate at the Sheraton after booking?

Yes, you can cancel or change your roommate at the Sheraton, but please note that there may be cancellation fees or charges for changes made after the booking has been confirmed. Contact our reservations team for assistance with any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candyfox
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC