• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody use www.constantcontact.com?

aclang1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
Anyone use www.constantcontact.com to create and send your monthly newsletters? I heard about this website through this wonderful message board (chefsuccess.com)........however, I was wondering how many people actually use it and if they like it?

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
I use Constant Contact and I've been very pleased with it. I originally began using it as a way to keep my customer list intact, after experiencing a computer nightmare, which had me scrambling to re-create my 4 year old customer list!! I find it very easy to navigate and I like the ability to change templates, colors, etc. to fit the season or my mood :) !

I find CC a bit pricey tho' and I'm waiting anxiously for HO or Merrill to begin offering newsletters (I have a feeling that this will be in the not too distant future, given the fact that we can now upload contacts to Merrill, as well as to our Customer Connection on the website).

HTH!

Mary

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I use Tasty Tidbits and love it! It is written by a consultant on Chef Success and is so professional and extensive. I can't remember the address off hand, but maybe someone else can. Try searching on Yahoo--Tasty Tidbits newsletter and see if it pops up.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
It's www.tastytidbits.net (Thanks for the compliment Gillian!)

As far as mailing lists, I maintain mine on Yahoo Groups, which is a pain to start, but easy to maintain. There are directions on my website on how to set one up.

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
PampChefJoy said:
It's www.tastytidbits.net (Thanks for the compliment Gillian!)

As far as mailing lists, I maintain mine on Yahoo Groups, which is a pain to start, but easy to maintain. There are directions on my website on how to set one up.

:D I LOVE Tasty Tidbits Newsletter :D

:D I love the condensed version, it is great :D

:D Thanik you for all you do for us :D