• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Use Www.constantcontact.com?

In summary, Gillian recommends Tasty Tidbits as a great resource for keeping your mailing list intact, while Constant Contact is more pricey but easier to use.
aclang1
Gold Member
Anyone use www.constantcontact.com to create and send your monthly newsletters? I heard about this website through this wonderful message board (chefsuccess.com)........however, I was wondering how many people actually use it and if they like it?

I use Constant Contact and I've been very pleased with it. I originally began using it as a way to keep my customer list intact, after experiencing a computer nightmare, which had me scrambling to re-create my 4 year old customer list!! I find it very easy to navigate and I like the ability to change templates, colors, etc. to fit the season or my mood :) !

I find CC a bit pricey tho' and I'm waiting anxiously for HO or Merrill to begin offering newsletters (I have a feeling that this will be in the not too distant future, given the fact that we can now upload contacts to Merrill, as well as to our Customer Connection on the website).

HTH!

Mary

I use Tasty Tidbits and love it! It is written by a consultant on Chef Success and is so professional and extensive. I can't remember the address off hand, but maybe someone else can. Try searching on Yahoo--Tasty Tidbits newsletter and see if it pops up.

It's www.tastytidbits.net (Thanks for the compliment Gillian!)

As far as mailing lists, I maintain mine on Yahoo Groups, which is a pain to start, but easy to maintain. There are directions on my website on how to set one up.

PampChefJoy said:
It's www.tastytidbits.net (Thanks for the compliment Gillian!)

As far as mailing lists, I maintain mine on Yahoo Groups, which is a pain to start, but easy to maintain. There are directions on my website on how to set one up.

:D I LOVE Tasty Tidbits Newsletter :D

:D I love the condensed version, it is great :D

:D Thanik you for all you do for us :D

I am confused...can you personalize your newsletter on this tasty tidbits site?

What is the cost comparison between Tasty Tidbits and Constant Contact?

What is Constant Contact?

Constant Contact is an online marketing platform that helps businesses and organizations create, manage, and send email campaigns, as well as track their success. It also offers tools for social media marketing, event management, and more.

How does Constant Contact work?

Constant Contact allows users to design and send customized emails to their contacts. It also provides analytics and reporting to track email performance. Users can also use Constant Contact for social media marketing, event registration, and other marketing efforts.

How much does Constant Contact cost?

The cost of Constant Contact depends on the plan you choose and the number of contacts you have. Plans start at $20 per month for up to 500 contacts and go up to $335 per month for up to 50,000 contacts. There is also a free trial available for new users.

Is Constant Contact user-friendly?

Yes, Constant Contact is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those without technical skills. Its drag-and-drop email editor, customizable templates, and user-friendly interface make it accessible for users of all levels.

Can Constant Contact help me grow my business?

Yes, Constant Contact offers a variety of tools and features to help businesses grow their audience and increase engagement. With its email marketing, social media marketing, and event management capabilities, businesses can reach a wider audience and connect with their customers more effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • Admin Greg