• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Seen the Commercial for Avon? I Just Saw It on Food Network.

Just curious, How were you soo successful? It took me months to start to get a "cleint base" to reorder at each campaign (even though it was only for $20orders or so per campaign) . And took hours of "canvassing" literaly walking all the neighborhoods in my area to get my name out there!? There was just too much leg work to keep it going an trying to build it! My grand opening was my only Success story with my family and freinds attending and ordering. To which I took my profit and put it back into samples and more books!...I think it comes down to a lot of hard work and persistence. You really have to love what you
elijahstrust
Anybody seen the commercial for Avon? I just saw it on Food Network. A commercial recruiting for new Avon reps....hmmmmm....

Become a Representative

Re: SellAvon.comThat's been out since before Christmas.

Re: SellAvon.comI've been there and done that!!! and I don't want to do it again!

Re: SellAvon.com
caraighan said:
I've been there and done that!!! and I don't want to do it again!

Me too. I did it right out of high school (that was 5 years ago - yea right! LOL) I don't know WHAT I was thinking - I don't wear make-up. I still have a few samples 14 years later. It was a total bust.

caraighan said:
I've been there and done that!!! and I don't want to do it again!

Amen Sistah! Been there, done that and Did NOTHING with it!:eek:

Re: SellAvon.comMe too, been there, done that,,, I spent way more than I was making on buying samples of products since you can get them alot cheaper and then made no money.

Re: SellAvon.comThey are desperate, obviously. I just saw a few Mary Kay commercials this past week as well.

Re: SellAvon.com:eek:
Liquid Sky said:
They are desperate, obviously. I just saw a few Mary Kay commercials this past week as well.

I haven't seen MK commercials lately just AVON, everywhere!:eek:

heat123 said:
:eek:

I haven't seen MK commercials lately just AVON, everywhere!:eek:

Lately, every time I turn around I am bumping into MK and Gold Canyon reps. Totally saturated market!

Re: SellAvon.comThat commercial was the first one I saw during the superbowl.

Re: SellAvon.comI don't know if it is "desperation" I think it is targeting people who feel the economy is bad and need jobs. Just my opinion.

Geekgirl69 said:
I don't know if it is "desperation" I think it is targeting people who feel the economy is bad and need jobs. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I see your point. I didn't mean for my comment to sound that negative :blushing:

Re: SellAvon.comMy good friend who is BROKE and pretty much desperate just joined MK - she got talked into it and spend $1000 on makeup....it breaks my heart for her. She does not want to do PC, we've talked about that before - but lately when she ask for advice I just warned her to stay away from anything that will require her to carry inventory. Now - already she is finding this area is saturated and is having trouble booking a party. I did purchase a mascara and am torn as to whether to offer to host or not - honestly ladies NO ONE I know will come - NO ONE buys MK!

The commercial must be a good recruiting tool because she has been speaking with her MK rep for months - and after seeing the commercial, was convinced, went to one of those high-pitched sales meetings and signed up.

Re: SellAvon.comI have been there and done Avon too- made NOTHING on it.

I buy MK because it is the one of the only makeup lines that I have found not to break my skin out. I hate buying it because it is so expensive- so if anyone has any suggesstions for me please let me know. I tried the store brands and they just don't work for me. I also used Avon and didn't react to it, but every time I found something I liked they discontinued it.

Re: SellAvon.comI was an Avon rep for almost 14 years. I started when I turned 18 and just stopped 3 years ago. I did very well with Avon and it allowed me to be a stay at home mom for a couple of years after my son was born.

Ü

Re: SellAvon.coma girl i used to work with sold MK for about a year. She just wanted the discoutn and sold everything at the same price she bought it.

SummerG said:
I was an Avon rep for almost 14 years. I started when I turned 18 and just stopped 3 years ago. I did very well with Avon and it allowed me to be a stay at home mom for a couple of years after my son was born.

Ü

Just curious, How were you soo successful? It took me months to start to get a "cleint base" to reorder at each campaign (even though it was only for $20orders or so per campaign) . And took hours of "canvassing" literaly walking all the neighborhoods in my area to get my name out there!? There was just too much leg work to keep it going an trying to build it! My grand opening was my only Success story with my family and freinds attending and ordering. To which I took my profit and put it back into samples and more books! :yuck:

heat123 said:
Just curious, How were you soo successful? It took me months to start to get a "cleint base" to reorder at each campaign (even though it was only for $20orders or so per campaign) . And took hours of "canvassing" literaly walking all the neighborhoods in my area to get my name out there!? There was just too much leg work to keep it going an trying to build it! My grand opening was my only Success story with my family and freinds attending and ordering. To which I took my profit and put it back into samples and more books! :yuck:

I'm with you on here and was never succesful either times I tried it. The first time I did it I tried recruiting but kept recruiting all my big buyers so had to start over to build client base and never succeeded. I tried again to avoid getting a reg pt job and still did bad. THe only regular order i could get was for eyeliner from a few of my friends that use it too much. Not enough worth buying books, bags samples etc every 2 weeks. I'm much happier here as when you do recruit you don't really lose much customer base because it's easier to branch out this way. That's JMHO

Re: SellAvon.comI tried AVON and MK and all I got out those business' was credit card debt. I LOVE that we don't have to have inventory with PC!!! I have MADE MONEY with PC and has helped in paying off those other two debts! I'm proud to be a part of this company!!! I'm not saying they have bad products as I do buy MK, but as for selling it, well, its not worth it!!!

What is the commercial for Avon that was seen on Food Network?

The commercial for Avon that was seen on Food Network is for their line of beauty and home products.

When did the commercial for Avon air on Food Network?

The specific air date and time of the commercial may vary, but it is currently being shown on Food Network during their regular programming.

Why is the commercial for Avon being shown on Food Network?

The commercial for Avon is being shown on Food Network as part of their advertising efforts to reach a diverse audience and showcase their products.

Can I purchase Avon products through Food Network?

No, the commercial for Avon on Food Network is simply promoting their products and does not offer a way to purchase them through the network. However, you can purchase Avon products through their website or through a representative.

Is Avon partnering with Food Network for any special promotions?

There are currently no known special promotions or partnerships between Avon and Food Network. The commercial is just a regular advertisement for Avon products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • MissChef