• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody on a Mac Having Problems With Consultant's Corner

In summary, there may be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing Consultant's Corner on your Mac, such as outdated software, incompatible browser settings, or a poor internet connection. It is recommended to ensure that your Mac's operating system and browser are up to date, clear your browser's cache and cookies, and try a different internet connection. Google Chrome tends to provide the best experience on a Mac. If you are receiving error messages while using Consultant's Corner, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact technical support. Consultant's Corner is not optimized for mobile devices and it is suggested to use a desktop or laptop computer. For other technical issues, check the online help center or contact
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have noticed I have a problem opening PDF files on the MacBook I use at work.

I am just wondering if I am the only one.

Our computer system is relatively new and I'm guessing it's just a new way of doing things that I'm not familiar with.

I have no problem with accessing consultant's corner from a PC.

I have a pc and I can't open PDF file on cc lately. It didn't work on my phone either.

Hi there! I don't think you're the only one with this problem. I've actually experienced similar issues with opening PDF files on my MacBook as well. It could be due to compatibility issues or a software glitch. Have you tried updating your Adobe Reader or using a different PDF viewer? That might help. Also, have you checked with your IT department to see if there are any known issues with opening PDFs on MacBooks? It's always a good idea to troubleshoot with them first. Let me know if you find a solution!

1. Why can't I access Consultant's Corner on my Mac?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing Consultant's Corner on your Mac. Some common issues may include outdated software, incompatible browser settings, or a poor internet connection. We recommend ensuring that your Mac's operating system and browser are up to date, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and trying a different internet connection if possible.

2. Is there a specific browser that works best for using Consultant's Corner on a Mac?

While Consultant's Corner should be accessible on most major browsers, we find that Google Chrome tends to provide the best experience on a Mac. If you are having trouble with another browser, we recommend trying to access Consultant's Corner on Chrome.

3. I keep getting error messages when trying to use Consultant's Corner on my Mac. What should I do?

If you are receiving error messages while trying to use Consultant's Corner on your Mac, we suggest first trying to refresh the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

4. Can I access Consultant's Corner on my Mac using a mobile device?

Consultant's Corner is not currently optimized for use on mobile devices, including Mac laptops. We recommend accessing Consultant's Corner on a desktop or laptop computer for the best experience.

5. How can I troubleshoot other technical issues with Consultant's Corner on my Mac?

If you are experiencing other technical issues with Consultant's Corner on your Mac, we suggest checking our online help center for troubleshooting tips and guides. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies